The Reach Key West

Key West, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Reach Key West

The Reach- A Waldorf Astoria Resort is a wedding venue located in Key West, Florida. While at this tropical venue, couples and guests will be able to experience crystal-clear ocean views from the surrounding Caribbean. Both Duval Street and Mallory Square are right around the corner from where you are staying. Because the staff takes great care to deliver high-quality service, couples and guests will not only get to experience stunning views, but they will also get to experience a relaxing ceremony and reception.

Facilities and Capacity
With nearly 5,000 square feet of space, couples are sure to find the perfect site at The Reach- A Waldorf Astoria Resort. There is a total of nine site options for couples to choose from, which include both indoor and outdoor site options. Depending on your wedding size and style, all of the ballrooms on the property can accommodate different needs. For larger weddings, the Ballroom or the Caribe Ballroom are perfect. Both of these spaces can accommodate up to 150 guests. The Sands Ballroom can hold up to 116 of your friends and family. If you are planning a wedding with under 90 guests, the Coral Isle Room and La Brisa Ballroom provide you with an intimate setting. All of the sites provide couples with flexible floor plan options. If couples choose an outdoor site and the weather is not good on their big day, the venue provides them with an indoor back-up plan. Couples and guests can also stay in the elegant guest rooms on the property. If you stay in the guest rooms or at the venue’s sister resort Casa Marina, you will get to enjoy many different types of nearby water activities, like jet skiing.

Not only does The Reach- A Waldorf Astoria Resort provide the perfect coastal setting for couples, but it also provides them with the opportunity to design a package to best meet their needs. As you plan your wedding, a wedding coordinator will help guide and assist you. They can help you arrange details like audio-visual equipment and lighting. Additionally, couples can also request services like setup and cleanup.

122 Reviews for The Reach Key West

122 The Reach Key West Reviews

A
Featured
Ali

Married on 11/21/2015

The Reach was hands down the most perfect wedding location. It is a one stop shop for a ceremony and reception site. We had an incredibly enjoyable experience working with the staff, especially ... Read more Marina. She was extremely organized and attentive making sure every detail was exactly how we had pictured. It rained all day before our ceremony/reception. The staff was extremely calm/attentive and never once made us feel like we had to settle on plan B because of the weather. After the skies cleared it was a perfect ceremony and reception. We would not change a thing about our wedding day thanks to The Reach! If you are going to get married in Key West but sure to go to The Reach! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding a beautiful and special memory!

Jenn
Jenn

Married on 01/12/2019

Destination Wedding in November

We picked The Reach for our destination wedding. We had only seen the pictures prior to our wedding weekend! It was more beautiful in person. The ladies of the Reach were so helpful and sweet and ... Read more worked with our wedding planner to coordinate everything. I would highly recommend the Reach for a beautiful beach wedding.

S
Stephanie

Married on 02/08/2018

Originally I had wanted to get married at Hawk's Cay Resort. After Irma hit, this was no longer an option for us. After recommendation from my wedding planner, I reached out to Ashley the event ... Read more coordinator at the reach. She was fast and efficient in getting back to me with numbers and options. This was so important to me since I only had 6 months to re-plan our wedding. Every question I had(and I had a lot) was answered quickly. The Reach also worked to get pricing and menus adjusted so it would closely match Hawk's Cay. The day of everything was breathtakingly amazing. I never once thought about our original resort as this was paradise and every detail was picture perfect. The food was phenomenal and everyone, I mean everyone commented on how this was the best wedding food that they had ever had. The staff was personable, polite and accommodating. They were able to foresee our needs before we were. The guests couldn't comment enough on how perfect everyone and everything was. Ashley and staff, if I could give you ten stars I would. Off the charts fabulous!!!!!