The Red Mill Inn

Baldwinsville, NY · View map

About The Red Mill Inn

The Red Mill Inn, Baldwinsville, New York

The Inn is a historic grist mill that was renovated in 2006 with 32 unique guest rooms and suites.

Our beautifully appointed, first floor banquet room can accommodate gatherings whether large or small. The room which can accommodate up to 150 people is perfect for family parties, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners and banquets.

You and your guests will enjoy the quaint charm of the historic structure as well as the relaxing backdrop provided by the flowing water of the Seneca River. The deck outside the banquet room offers the opportunity for some fresh air and beautiful views of the river.

Enjoy your Wedding Night in our McKenna Suite with Loft

Luxury loft bedroom with one king bed, spiral staircase 16' ceilings, kitchenette with Panoramic views of the river. The Connecting Bernhardt Executive Board Room doubles as a living room, large hospitality room, or business meeting room/office. Features fireplace, wet bar, conference table
In, addition, if you have out-of-town guest, we can accommodate them in our comfortable and unique guest rooms.

If I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us at 315-635-4871.

Hospitably yours,

B
Brenda

Married on 05/11/2019

Mark & Brenda 5/11/19

We had our wedding and reception at The Red Mill Inn. Pam and Johnny went out of their way to make sure our day special. I would recommend The Red Mill Inn for any function you might be having. Read more We had our wedding and reception at The Red Mill Inn. Pam and Johnny went out of their way to make sure our day special. I would recommend The Red Mill Inn for any function you might be having.

T
Theresa

Married on 09/24/2016

This place was awesome! They went out of their way to male this a really awesome day for me me and my now husband. The week of our wedding where we could no longer have our wedding in a previous ... Read more location and The Red Mill in said alright we can have it here. It went so well i couldn't have for a more professional staff, esspecially since I was kind've a last mintue at getting certain things done. But it was handled with ease by the staff. I felt likw i was the most important person that day. The room looked awesome everyone loved the food. Thank you so much to the Red Mill Inn. I would recommend them everyday to every bride i talk to. Also my mother in law and siter in law stayed there and loved it.

C
Chastity

Married on 01/16/2016

We used the Red Mill Inn as our overnight stay destination for our guests (after a reception at the Mohegan Manor. ) The rooms were beautiful and very clean. Our honeymoon suite had a view of the water ... Read more and a spiral staircase. The staff was excellent and set out the gift bags we made for our guests. We enjoyed the stay and the breakfast in the morning.