The Red Stiletto

Fort Wayne, IN · View map · Visit website

About The Red Stiletto

The Red Stiletto is a hair and makeup artist company located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, that serves Indianapolis, Toledo, and Cincinnati, Ohio, Chicago, Illinois, and Grand Rapids, Michigan. They offer on-site beauty services to couples to help them look stunning for their special day. Allow this team to use high-quality products to achieve striking results that will leave your significant others and guests in awe.

The Red Stiletto is a team of licensed professionals who offer hair, makeup, salon, and group services. Couples are offered hair and makeup trials to test and perfect looks before they travel to you on your wedding day, and stylists can assist groups of up to 100 people. The Red Stiletto would also love to travel to wherever you are around the country to help you look amazing, as well! They offer many hair and makeup services, including the following:

• Blowouts

B
Featured
Brittany

Married on 05/26/2018

I absolutely loved working with The Red Stiletto! I was scheduled with my regular hair dresser for my hair and makeup for the wedding, but 5 weeks before the wedding he cancelled on me and tried to ... Read more switch me to a different person at his salon for the day of the wedding. Hope had done my makeup for my engagement pictures, which I LOVED, so we called her to see if she could help. She was able to book us for the morning of for hair and makeup for my MOH and I, and I am so incredibly thankful that it worked out! Hope did my makeup for the wedding and it was not only stunning, but it lasted the ENTIRE DAY! I had a sweaty ceremony at a home with 50 people in the morning, pictures downtown in 90 degree weather, another ceremony in the evening, and the reception (the venue was also very warm). My makeup was flawless as I was taking it off at midnight. Emily did my hair, which was even more beautiful than when she did it for the trial! It was beautiful and similarly lasted all day. These ladies were so professional and so much fun to work with!! I can not recommend them enough!!

Jenni
Jenni

Married on 06/29/2019

Bride/Wedding

Amazing work! Can have you looking your best for any occasion. Very easy to work with and asks how they can make you happy! Read more Amazing work! Can have you looking your best for any occasion. Very easy to work with and asks how they can make you happy!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 03/24/2019

Fun-Loving!

It was easy to talk to our stylists on wedding day- they were fun, sweet and even seemingly as excited as we were for the wedding. We had little girls running around and their patience was incredible. ... Read more