The Redding Country Club

Redding, CT · View map · Visit website

About The Redding Country Club

The Redding Country Club is a wedding venue located in Redding, Connecticut. This property boasts stunning golf course views and beautiful rural vistas. Renowned for presenting accommodating services and a friendly atmosphere, The Redding Country Club is an ideal spot for any wedding event. Their clubhouse is home to a delightful restaurant, outdoor spaces, and an elegant main dining room. With both indoor and outdoor facilities, they are able to suit weddings at any time of the year.

Facilities and Capacity

The Redding Country Club is host to gorgeous rooms and spaces that present splendid opportunities to celebrate your wedding event. Their Grill Room displays dark wood paneling as well as a full bar. This could be a great room to hold a cocktail hour or pre-wedding occasion. During warmer seasons, there is an outdoor veranda and terrace that is available for booking and use. Here, you and your guests will enjoy expansive views of the golf course, admiring the natural beauty that surrounds the building. There is also a lovely main dining room that has a capacity of 150 guests, perfect for wedding occasions that need a bit more space. In addition to the available event areas, there is an 18-hole golf course that can be taken advantage of. Tennis courts, a pool, paddle courts, and locker rooms are also accessible.

The Redding Country Club encourages prospective clients to reach out to discuss their wedding wants and needs. Both catering and bar services are offered through the venue. Other services that are offered include:

• Setup
  • Liability insurance
  • Setup
  • WiFi

Location

The Redding Country Club is situated northwest of New Haven, Connecticut. The Highstead Arboretum and Warrup's Farm are both a stone's throw from the property. A plethora of natural areas and preserves are nearby, offering fantastic exploration opportunities to nature-lovers. An abundance of country charm surrounds The Redding Country Club, and accommodation is available in nearby Danbury, Connecticut, also home to Connecticut State University.

3 Reviews for The Redding Country Club

3 The Redding Country Club Reviews

Melinda
Featured
Melinda Lucia

Married on 11/03/2018

Elegant Fall fairy tale in Redding

Elegant Fall fairy tale in Redding: Redding Country Club was the PERFECT setting for our CT fall wedding, the venue provided a truly gorgeous backdrop for our wedding day, with the rolling hills of ... Read more of the golf course and the golden hue of the fall leaves. In addition, the inside of the club was just right for our 120 person wedding, the space was intimate, comfortable, and was transformed perfectly that made it personal and classic elegance. Beyond the beautiful space the day ran seamlessly in addition to months of planning with the events team. Before I get to complementing Megan, her team, and Chef Matt I want to comment on how amazing the service was on the day of my wedding. The food was timely the staff and service were polite, neat, and kind beyond my expectations. Everyone was professional, friendly and everything was handled with great care which only elevated an already amazing day. Megan, the new event coordinator at Redding Country club, was nothing short of incredible from the planning to the day of the event. Taking you back to when I booked my venue a year in advance and the manager, I was working with left the club, I was in complete panic, but then they hired Megan who was my wedding savior. Megan was able to use her prior experience to work with me on ideas for design and was able to professionally handle my wedding, which is no small feat with a detail-oriented bride and all the requests that I constantly was throwing her way. Down to the last detail Megan was poised, pleasant, professional, organized, and a true pleasure to work with. I have extreme confidence after working with myself, she can handle any bride and make their wedding truly unique and able to understand his/her vision to help seamlessly execute on it. Chef Matt, I do not have words to describe how amazing the Chef was from planning the menu to the dessert my guests are still talking about. Being on a budget for my big day the Chef was able to provide guidance on a sophisticated, unique, fall themed menu, within budget. He was able to balance the requests of my picky husband, our families, and myself with ease and able to please everyone (no small ask). The food day of was truly amazing and I don’t mean amazing in the “wedding food” category. Each plate felt like it had been specially prepared for each guest with a personal touch that the guests are still talking about the filet and we cannot forget the chocolate lava cake for dessert. Chef Matt has a true passion and gift for cooking and cannot recommend him any higher. Overall, the experience at Redding Country Club was nothing short of perfection for our day. Everything went off without a hitch, and I did not have to worry about everything. They were easy to work with, handled some tough asks from myself with ease, and created a perfectly beautiful day.

User5417011

2+ years ago

Redding Country Club absolutely helped make my wedding a fairytale. From the beautiful location to the awesome waitstaff and club manager, Steven, it was perfect. The rolling hills on the golf course ... Read more make a beautiful backdrop for pictures. The food was excellent, I still hear guests comment on how it was so delicious. And Steven and his waitstaff made sure I didn't have to worry about a thing and were more than accommodating. Loved it and would absolutely recommend it!

J
Julie

Married on 10/04/2008

Perfect venue for 100 or less guests. Beautiful club with fabulous views of the rolling Redding Hills. The food was fantastic and the staff was exceptional Read more Perfect venue for 100 or less guests. Beautiful club with fabulous views of the rolling Redding Hills. The food was fantastic and the staff was exceptional

The Redding Country Club FAQ