The Regency Conference Center

O Fallon, IL · View map

About The Regency Conference Center

Located in the heart of O'Fallon, Illinois, The Regency Conference Center offers a timeless and elegant venue for your "Big Day"! You will be inspired by our Tuscan decor, statement-making chandeliers and beautifully detailed, tall ceilings. Our stunning venue offers expert culinary and service staff, with over 50 years of combined experience and our Wedding Specialist will help you with all your event details. Together, we will ensure a wonderful experience that gives you lasting memories.

10 Reviews for The Regency Conference Center

10 The Regency Conference Center Reviews

M
Madeline

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing, easy, calming, efficient

Michelle made my wedding day the best day of my life! I never had to worry about anything and remained calm and was able to take in every second. If there were any hiccups, I would have never known ... Read more about it. I am so thankful we chose Michell at the Regency!

E
E

Married on 09/01/2018

Thank you to Michelle Jens and the staff at The Regency. My daughters wedding this past weekend all went so well! I'm kind of amazed. Only because it seemed like there were so many moving parts but ... Read more once it got moving, it all just moved! Thank you so much Michelle, for all you did through out but also for the last minute things you took care of without a blink - moving the cocktails, the water idea, etc. I so appreciate everything. And the 'get ready' room looked great with the presentation of the food and the big mirror. By all accounts, the food was delicious. I know my plate was! The staff I encountered was awesome. I know I am biased but I thought the pergola area and the reception space looked beautiful. Beyond my expectations. The mahogany chairs! The flowers! I know you are already a fan of An Affair to Remember but I will be raving about you, about Jodi at AATR, The Regency and DJ Robb. There were people, lots of people, on the dance floor from beginning to end! And the cake by Wedding Wonderland - SO GOOD!

H
Hanna

Married on 11/18/2017

I worked with Michelle Jens for my wedding and she was absolutely amazing! She took care of everything for me from ordering all of the rental items to contacting my decorators, etc to make sure they ... Read more were all on the same page so my entire process was completely stress free. Not to mention, 2 days before the wedding we made the decision to change the ceremony from outside to inside due to the rain. Michelle made sure she took care of everything including ordering draping and an archway so my ceremony could still look amazing. I had a ton of complements on how amazing the food was during the reception and how beautiful the venue was. The entire day went so smoothly and I did not have a single issue at all!! I would highly recommend the Regency and Michelle Jens to any bride that is in the market!!! Amazing venue and staff!