The Regent Palms

Conch Bar, TC · View map

About The Regent Palms

Resort guests enjoy elegantly appointed rooms and suites just steps from powder fine sands and azure waters. This Turks and Caicos hotel's world-class amenities include a 25,000-square-foot spa, two signature restaurants and a gorgeous infinity pool.

2 Reviews for The Regent Palms

2 The Regent Palms Reviews

A
Amy

Married on 04/16/2016

4.3

The resort is absolutely beautiful! I had my wedding here in April and it was just amazing! Definitely expensive, but I think it was well worth it. I had a separate wedding planner which I would ... Read more highly recommend. This resorts response time was never prompt, but it seems most things on the island are not. The staff was very professional. If you are looking for any type of fanfare, special treatment, or recognition of being the bride and groom, then this place probably isn't for you. The beauty of this resort for me outweighed the cons and I would certainly recommend it.

C
Carrie

Married on 12/03/2012

I got married at the Regent Palms in December and I would recommend this hotel. It was hard to get a response back from the manager of the hotel on some of the questions I had so I dropped my rating ... Read more down to a 3. It was also very expensive, but everything is expensive on the island so it is comparable. The service on my wedding night was great and everyone was very friendly and professional.

The Regent Palms FAQ