The Regent

Riverview, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Regent

Located in Riverview, Florida, The Regent is a modern ballroom wedding venue that serves couples in the greater Tampa area. With more than 10,000 square feet of luxurious space, the venue is ideal for elegant celebrations with classic flair. The Regent only hosts one event at a time, so you can be sure that the chic space truly becomes yours. Come host your glamorous gathering at The Regent.

Facilities and Capacity
The wedding venue has a 10,000-square-foot ballroom with 22-foot ceilings and hardwood floors. It can divided into two or three suits, depending on your needs. Throughout the space, couples can use the picturesque terrace, courtyard or grand staircase for dreamy photograph opportunities. Up to 600 guests can be accommodated for indoor and outdoor celebrations.

At The Regent, the team is dedicated to excellence. They offer their services with a personal and genuine approach, ensuring that your day is one to remember. The venue can handle as little or as much as you’d like. Their wedding-related services include:

• Ceremony and Reception Event space
  • Bridal suite
  • Groom Room
  • Exclusive catering list

Cuisine
All weddings must be catered by a vendor on an exclusive list. Chairs, tables and linens can be provided by the venue.

Other Facilities
Couples can use a bridal suite on the premise to prepare before walking down the aisle. Guests can also use the following facilities:

• On-site parking
  • Shuttle
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services
At this venue they believe that life is all about remarkable celebrations. Therefore, they are happy to host various wedding-related services, including:

• Bridal shower
  • Engagement
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

History
For more than seven years, the venue has been serving couples in the greater Brandon, Riverview and Tampa areas. Their awesome team has decades of professional event experience.

Location
The Regent is conveniently located just 28 minutes from Tampa International Airport. It is within 30 minutes from Adventure Island and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. While the venue is tucked away from noisy traffic, it is also accessible from the area’s major roads.

75 Reviews for The Regent

75 The Regent Reviews

T
Featured
Treasure

Married on 07/07/2017

I could not be more pleased with my whole experience at the Regent! From the moment I walked in for the tour to the very end of my wedding night I felt like I was at home at the Regent. Everyone who ... Read more I worked with there were so friendly and they really made me feel like the most important person in the world. Not just on my big day but all of the days leading up to it as well!

J
Jazmine

Married on 06/16/2018

I’m so thankful I found this venue! It was beautiful and perfect in every way. Christine, Julie, and Zach were such a help. I would recommend any future bride! Read more I’m so thankful I found this venue! It was beautiful and perfect in every way. Christine, Julie, and Zach were such a help. I would recommend any future bride!

R
Rachel

Married on 12/08/2017

I'm so glad we chose The Regent for our wedding reception venue! Christina was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She responded to emails so quickly and always had the answers, I ... Read more couldn't have done it without her. The venue space was so beautiful, everyone had an amazing time!