The Reno Tahoe DJ Company

Reno, NV · View map

About The Reno Tahoe DJ Company

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company is Northern Nevada's most trusted and referred DJ service. We offer an "unobtrusive" and "non-overbearing" style of DJing. This means; no silly party games, no embarrassing theatrics, no ridiculous humor, no annoying over-played wedding songs and your DJ won't talk too much on the microphone either. Your wedding will receive the style and class it deserves and our amazing staff of expertly-trained DJ's will rock your party! From the first consultation to the final dance, you will enjoy a stress-free experience that will culminate in The Best Wedding Reception . . . Ever!!!

Experience
Since 1990, The Reno Tahoe DJ Company has performed more than 2000 weddings and more than 5000 events overall. Owner Larry Williams is the only "certified" Wedding Entertainment Director in the entire state of Nevada. This means his advanced level training has solidified him as the most trusted wedding professional in the area for customers who want their wedding to be unique, customized and personalized. Williams has also received the highest honor in the history of the DJ profession - for more than 15 years, he served as the personal DJ and Master of Ceremonies for the greatest DJ of all time, entertainment legend Dick Clark. Yes, the host of American Bandstand and New Year's Rockin' Eve relied on Larry Williams and The Reno Tahoe DJ Company for all of his family weddings and special events.

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company offers several packages to choose from. Our Standard, Gold Standard and Celebrity Packages offer a wide variety of choices to fit any budget or discriminating taste. Our pre-event planning is exceptional and you will always meet with company owner, Larry Williams. Additionally, you will have access via phone (business and personal cell), text, e-mail and in-person appointments . . . including after-hours (evening), weekends and holidays. This is what real customer service is all about and how we have built an impeccable reputation.

TEN REASONS to love The Reno Tahoe DJ Company:

• $250 Deposit (Not 50% down, like other companies)
  • 3 Packages to Choose From (No cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all packages)
  • No Travel Charge (Most DJ companies have a travel charge. We do not.)
  • 24 Hour Cancellation Clause (Most companies sneak in a 30, 60 or 90 day clause that protects them, not you!)
  • Get a GREAT Discount - RIGHT NOW!!! (Call us. It will be worth it. I promise!)
  • Wedding Wire's MOST AWARDED local DJ company (Couples Choice Award Winner - 6 consecutive years 2014 - 2019)
  • Unobtrusive & Non-Overbearing (This means; no cheesy games, no ridiculous humor, no forced line dancing, no chicken dance or other overplayed wedding songs!)
  • Customized Playlist, Master of Ceremonies and Event Flow (Our DJ's do all three and are expertly trained to manage the event without you having to babysit them.)
  • On-Line Event Planning (Our on-line forms are the best in the business. More options, more input, the perfect event planning tool.)
  • The Area's BEST DJ's (What does it take to be the best? Our DJ's are music fanatics and are exceptionally trained to deliver amazing showcases. They will ROCK your party!)

71 Reviews for The Reno Tahoe DJ Company

M
Megan

Married on 05/24/2019

The best!!

Larry was everything we wanted in a DJ. I had interviewed a few DJs before finding him and nothing felt right, but we were ready to settle. Then a friend said she was having Larry DJ her wedding, and ... Read more I called him the next day. He is the nicest guy and makes you feel so comfortable. I really didn’t even know all of the questions I should ask him, but he brought forward so much information, and that I knew he was the one! He answered emails and calls promptly and seriously made us feel less stressed about everything. I told him from the start that my wedding guests weren’t big dancers, and he said that was no problem! He made the party so much fun just using simple little tricks, like having guests take selfies and race to send them to him in order to get to the buffet line faster. I would recommend Larry over and over again!!

A
Ashley

Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Wedding DJ

The first thing that stands out about Reno Tahoe DJ Company is the dedication to thoroughness that goes into planning music for weddings. Prior to speaking to Larry Williams, my husband and I looked ... Read more at a series of online forms that allowed us to select songs and genres. When speaking with Larry on the phone and in person, he communicates professionally while also allowing the process to be relaxed and fun. He was timely day of, and did a fantastic job making announcements and balancing the progression of our ceremony and reception. Not only did he play all of the requested favorites, but he was full of energy and motivated everyone to stay on the dance floor. For all these reasons in addition to Larry’s years of experience, I can’t recommend Reno Tahoe DJ Company enough.