The Replicas Music

Los Angeles, CA · View map

About The Replicas Music

Thank you for looking at our profile!

Contact us at 323.691.3883 / info@TheReplicasMusic.com thereplicasmusic.com/wedding-music

Available by appointment: Skype - TheReplicasMusic Or FaceTime

THE REPLICAS MUSIC ... We specialize in Live Music Entertainment for your Special Event, Corporate, or Private Event! Variety Bands, 80s, 90s, Big Band Orchestra, Jazz Trio/Solo/Duo, Sitar, Bluegrass, New Orleans Marching Band, Classical and Pop Strings. The Variety Band can perform a wide variety of musical genres from Frank Sinatra to the Foo Fighters . . . Whether it's Pop, Rock, Country, Alternative, Hip Hop, R&B, Reggae, Funk, Jazz, Motown, Classic Rock, Ballads, Disco, Top 40, or even some Hair Metal . . . The Replicas Music has you covered!

THE REPLICAS MUSIC knows how to get your party started and keep it going all night long with a professional, fun, high energy vibe and serious musicianship! The bands can expand and contract based on your musical needs … from a 3 piece to a 12+ piece dance band, they will deliver the sound you're dreaming of.

The ensembles will travel . . . servicing Southern California and the Greater Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Orange, and San Diego Counties . . . AND any of the Wine Country or Destination locations. Contact us now to secure us for your next event!

We look forward to helping you build your dream soundscape for your special event!

70 Reviews for The Replicas Music

70 The Replicas Music Reviews

Meghan
Meghan

Married on 09/08/2018

Hellooo best party ever!

I’m actually a photographer and have been to over 100 weddings and I can say with certainty: The Replicas are hands down the best wedding band I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing. My husband’s ... Read more #1 goal for our wedding was to have a super fun memorable party with a top notch band. We hired The Replicas on for our very own wedding in Paso Robles last month. Super Fun Memorable Party- CHECK. Veronica and I had an initial phone call that left me in a position thinking “this is more expensive than I was hoping…….but I know if I set up a call with my fiance, he will 100% understand.” It was worth every penny. They gave us a list of songs to choose from and curated an epic play list from it. Tom Petty, Chris Stapleton, Queen… the list goes on. They learned our first dance song since it wasn’t on the list. The band truly was an investment for the entire reception Veronica was a fabulous host and our guests haven’t stopped talking about them ever since. We are super appreciative of their talent and would highly recommend them.

G
Greg

Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding photographer, who is a personal friend of mine, recommend Veronica and The Replica’s to us. I took him at face value since he has great judgement, and he didn’t disappoint! First off, ... Read more Veronica was super cool when we first chatted over the phone and really gave me a good feeling that we were choosing the right band. Secondly, she had so many music options to choose from, we were really able to tailor our music to the theme and tastes of the wedding. And the 3-piece guitar trio was awesome – they took our wedding to the jazz-level coolness we were seeking out. Oh, and let’s not forget to mention that all our 115 guest raved about the music and how it set the wonderful mood for the night. Thanks Veronica and The Replica’s for making the night just a lovely, lovely evening!

L
Lucille

Married on 09/22/2017

Hi Veronica, I just attended my niece's wedding, at which your band played. You guys were amazing. I couldn't stop dancing, nor could I stop telling everyone what a great band Kristen and Alex had at ... Read more at their wedding. I'm attaching a photo I took of the band during the wedding. I think it's a nice shot, that maybe you would like. This Jersey girl had a blast! Keep rocking! Lucille Andaloro