The Reserve at Two Rivers

Pasadena, MD · View map · Visit website

About The Reserve at Two Rivers

A professional wedding caterer in Pasadena, Maryland, The Reserve at Two Rivers has been servicing couples throughout Maryland for over the years. Working closely with you and your significant other to create a customized menu of mouth-watering cuisine, the company offers a variety of affordable options to suit any and all needs. Whether a simple cocktail reception or elaborate plated dinner, The Reserve at Two Rivers is the ideal choice for newly engaged couples!

The Reserve at Two Rivers offers a variety of services to couples celebrating their special day. To ensure the success of your affair, the company provides the following:

• Buffet service
  • Plated service
  • Family-style service
  • Station service
  • Hors d’oeuvres
  • Tastings

Cuisine
The Reserve at Two Rivers offers an array of cuisines and dietary restrictions to couples who enlist their services. The caterer also offers accommodations for those eating organic, vegan or vegetarian. To create a truly personalized experience, the following cuisine styles are offered:

• African
  • Kosher
  • Lactose-free
  • Pork-free

Other Services
The Reserve at Two Rivers offers an array of wedding decor items and bar services for couples to choose from. Rentals include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Barware

52 The Reserve at Two Rivers Reviews

Featured
User3624138

2+ years ago

I can't begin to express how great it was to work with Two Rivers Catering for my wedding day. They went above and beyond what was expected of them! The event coordinator, Michelle, got more e-mails ... Read more from me than any of my other vendors in the months leading up to my wedding. But she was so nice and patient! I had a million questions and concerns that she handled for me. We met with her several times, as well as Chef Mark and Chef Nick (who also did an amazing job catering my wedding shower). They were VERY professional and helpful! Two Rivers is a top notch vendor. They ensured that we were able to get into the venue the night before to start setting up, they showed up early the day of to finish setting up, and they stayed until the end of the reception. They helped us figure out a Plan A and a Plan B for the tables and chairs, due to some weather concerns and the potential need to hold the ceremony inside the reception space. Then they set up all of the chairs outside for the ceremony when we realized we would be able to go with Plan A! They brought an impressive team of waiters to circulate hors d'oeuvres during the cocktail hour and to clear/check on guests throughout the dinner. They were especially attentive to us, and brought us our dinners so we didn't have to stand in the buffet line. We used them for all of the food as well as the cake topper, cupcakes, and dessert bar. We also ordered all of our china, silver, and the ceremony chairs through them. The food was hot and delicious, the baked goods were super tasty, and we got tons of compliments on everything! We love Two Rivers so much, we even sent everyone to the restaurant after the reception for the after-party, which we also attended :) Seriously, of all of my vendors, Two Rivers was the best. I don't know what we would have done without the help of their awesome team! They made our day so much easier for us. I highly recommend them!!!

M
Megan

Married on 05/19/2018

We had our rehearsal dinner here and had a wedding cake by Erin here. Fantastic! We go here anyway just for the food. Erin is amazing with cakes! For our layers, we had a basic yellow with ... Read more buttercream, chocolate with chocolate mouse, and (my favorite) almond cake with raspberry amaretto filling! I gave Erin pictures of the cake I liked the most and she used that and changed a few things to fit me. The cake was beautiful! The rehearsal dinner was amazing as well! My mother-in-law planned this mostly, but Morgan helped in everything and answered all questions! They are flexible and will give you what you want to make your special occasion even more special! The food is also so delicious!

L
Lotess Marie

Married on 12/01/2017

The Reserve, exceeded our expectations. Morgan is too awesome, she accommodates all our requests and meetings even if its late at night. They make sure that every penny is worth it. And the food was ... Read more delicious. Very nice place. We are so glad we had our reception here.