The Ribault Club

Jacksonville, Florida · View map · Visit website

About The Ribault Club

The Ribault Club is a historic wedding venue located in Jacksonville, Florida. Set on Fort George Island, this 100-acre waterfront parkland is filled with beauty and elegance to offer the perfect backdrop for your wedding day. The Ribault Club was built in 1928 as a retreat for the wealthy and has been the host for many classy events. Recently restored, this historic waterfront location is the perfect place to host your exclusive wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Set on private waterfront property, The Ribault Club boasts oceanfront sites to host your big day. Outdoor venues include the stunning waterfront or plush lawns with the ocean in the background. The outdoor venues can accommodate seating for up to 175 guests. Your elegant, indoor wedding can be held in the mansion that features a ballroom fit for a grand party. The Ribault Club is able to accommodate 350 of your closest friends and family.

The Ribault Club offers class in presentation and in service. The services that they offer include:

• Setup

58 The Ribault Club Reviews

Featured
User5239507

2+ years ago

The Ribault Club managers and staffing were absolutely amazing. They were very responsive and professional, and helped plan during the set up meeting when my coordinator didn't show up. It was a ... Read more BEAUTIFUL venue!!

S
Savannah

Married on 05/06/2018

The Ribault Club Is THE Place To Get Married At! My Husband And I Loved The Old Southern Feel And Charm! The Staff Went Above And Beyond Too Make Our Day Special! Read more The Ribault Club Is THE Place To Get Married At! My Husband And I Loved The Old Southern Feel And Charm! The Staff Went Above And Beyond Too Make Our Day Special!

A
Ashley

Married on 03/11/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved this venue for our wedding ceremony and reception! We knew right away that it was the place we wanted to get married at. We loved the big oak tree in the back, and we ... Read more we loved all the greenery outside, as well as the simplicity inside. It was exactly what we wanted and we couldn't have been happier! The staff was also really great and a big help!