The Ridge Club

Sandwich, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About The Ridge Club

The Ridge Club, a country club with a ballroom for couples’ weddings, can be found in the Cape Cod, Massachusetts area. This classic club has slightly rustic accents and is the perfect destination location for a couple’s wedding. Couples will find gorgeous tented spaces with stone wall accents and traditional indoor ballrooms abundant with windows. This venue is located in Sandwich, Massachusetts, approximately 15 minutes from the Heritage Museum & Gardens.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can have outdoor ceremonies with up to 160 attendees for their wedding at The Ridge Club. This country club features beautiful garden spaces surrounding the traditionally New England style clubhouse with a grey shingled roof, light-colored siding, and white accents. Rolling hills and gorgeous landscaping abounds, making the perfect locations for wedding portraits. Outdoor ceremonies can take place on the venue’s stunning patio under a magnificent tent. This open-air space shelters couples from the elements while still allowing for the light and scenery of an outdoor affair. With brick underfoot and soft drapery above, this space is top-of-the-line classic elegance. Small glamorous chandeliers even hang from the ceiling of this wedding tent. Inside, couples will find a garden-inspired ballroom. This space has high ceilings and grand windows looking out onto the landscaping. It also seats up to 160 guests for dinner and dancing.

This country club provides the items highest in demand on a couple’s wedding day, including chairs, a dance floor, furniture, lighting, tables, tent accessories, and tents. A flexible venue, couples can use The Ridge Club for their ceremony and reception, but also for bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. Rehearsal dinner attendees will be given a private events or rehearsal dinner-specific menu for their meal and will be treated to a private room, a private section or exclusive venue use. For couples intimidated by the idea of planning an entire wedding, the all-inclusive packages at this country club are the perfect choice. Professional staff members help with event planning, setup and cleanup so that couples can focus on enjoying themselves and celebrating their love. Other services at this venue include:

• Bridal suite
  • Lighting/sound
  • Parking
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Bartenders keep drinks full with open or cash bar services. The fully stocked bar at this venue ensures couples won’t have to provide outside alcohol — or worry about running out — for their wedding. Chefs at this country club can cook up any style of cuisine, from barbecue to Thai and Asian to Mediterranean and everything in between. For guests with dietary restrictions, the kitchen offers gluten free, no pork, nut free, vegan and vegetarian options. These dishes can be served in the following catering styles:

• Buffet

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 08/27/2016

August 27, 2016 I married my bestfriend! Finding the perfect venue we always thought would be difficult however had very mutual ideas on what we wanted. I wanted something in the Cape Cod area and my ... Read more my husband wanted a country club. The Ridge Club was our first and only venue we looked at. We fell in love with it instantly! It had the Cape Cod charm we both loved! The reception room took my breath away! The cobble stone, the French doors, the gold chiavari chairs- It was everything I have dreamed of! We had our ceremony right on site which was what we had planned because we loved the convenience of it! The ceremony was held right outside where the reception area was which was perfect! From the ceremony it leads your guest to the patio where cocktail hour is held. Our guests couldn’t have been happier. Everyone kept talking about how beautiful it was. The view of the golf course and the outside bar- it was simply perfection! Our wedding coordinator Kerry Noonan was absolutely amazing!! I would never truly be able to explain how grateful I am that I had her on my wedding day. She made myself, my husband and our families feel at ease every second of the day and leading up to the day! I was a bride who was all about the details! Kerry made sure that everything we brought in such as our Welcome to the Wedding Sign or our Menu Cards – were displayed in the PERFECT way! Like most brides (I think) I was always very controlling and wanted to be part of every decision. However with Kerry I didn’t have to worry and I got to relax and enjoy moments like getting ready with my bridesmaids! She understood my vision, she put things exactly where they should have been placed, and she added small touches everywhere I looked! She did things only miracle workers know how to do- but that was exactly what she was- a miracle worker! It hasn’t even been 2 months since we have been married and we wish we could re-live the day all over again! It was everything we had envisioned!!

A
Amanda Manning

Married on 06/22/2019

06.22.2019

My husband and I got married June 22, 2019. I knew from the second I walked into the Ridge Club that it was the one! Kristie, Tabitha, and the team are AMAZING! Professional, organized, responsive and ... Read more accommodating - what more could you ask for. Aside from the absolutely beautiful views, the food is DELICIOUS. Our guests made numerous comments on how good their dinner and appetizers were. During the planning process Kristie was responsive and worked with us to make our day exactly how we wanted. That's what sets The Ridge Club aside from many other reception halls, they make your day about YOU. Anything you want, they will try and make happen. I couldn't be more impressed and happy with The Ridge Club, I highly recommend!!

E
Erin

Married on 08/25/2018

I could not have been more impressed with our reception at the Ridge Club! Kristie and her team took our vision for our wedding and executed it to a T-and then some! We initially went with Ridge for ... Read more for the flexibility-they have a variety of wedding packages available, but they stressed that these were just options. They were completely open to adjustments/substitutions, even rolling with what I termed my "Franken-package" when all was said and done! I was so impressed and appreciative that I could truly create the wedding that reflected our personalities and taste. Once we got into the final months of "details", Kristie was SO responsive to my MANY emails with questions about linens, table settings, overall set-up, etc-I felt totally comfortable knowing that she would make sure that our wedding went off without a hitch! We have received SO many compliments about how amazing the food was-from cocktail hour through our late night snacks! Kristie and her team made sure our reception flowed smoothly, ensuring we had plenty of time left to dance and party at the end of the night! I would HIGHLY recommend the Ridge Club to any future Cape Cod bride-the planning and day of experience went so smoothly, I could not have imagined a better wedding!