The Ridge Tahoe

Stateline, NV · View map · Visit website

About The Ridge Tahoe

Located in Stateline, Nevada, The Ridge Tahoe is a full-service hotel wedding venue nestled on a Sierra Nevada ridge above Lake Tahoe. This venue overlooks the breathtaking Carson Valley from an elevation of 7,500 feet, and provides scenic views of both the lake and the mountains all in one. The elegance of the venue and the natural beauty of the location provide an idyllic spot for a wedding ceremony and reception, or other joyous events such as an engagement party or bridal shower.

Facilities and Capacity
This dynamic venue offers indoor and outdoor options for your wedding ceremony and reception and can accommodate up to 200 guests. The Grand View Garden offers spectacular views of the mountains and valley. You can host your ceremony on the grassy garden and granite altar while the beauty of nature surrounds you. Garden receptions for up to 100 guests are also available. The Ridge Tahoe offers beachfront lake view weddings at Lake Side or Round Hill pines beach with the snow-capped mountains in the distance. Other ceremony spaces include outdoors on the 7,500 Sierra Mountain View deck overlooking the Sierra Mountains or indoors in the warm Stagecoach View room, which still features the beauty of the mountain views through the wall of windows. Your reception can be held indoors in the Castle Rock Event Center that boasts 16-foot ceilings and large windows. The natural wood decor gives the space a rustic-chic feel. The Eagles Nest can accommodate smaller groups of up to 80 people. You also have the convenience of getting ready at The Ridge Tahoe. There is ample parking on-site with shuttle services. The venue is also wheelchair accessible.

The Ridge Tahoe offers full-service wedding packages that include everything from the minister, flowers, and cake, to photographers, musicians, and accommodations on-site for guests, not to mention all the details in between. No matter what location you choose to hold your event, you will enjoy Tahoe’s best banquet and reception services. The catering services are led by an executive chef who is known for pairing regionally sourced and healthy ingredients together to create thoughtful and delicious dishes. There are sample menus available as well as the opportunity to customize the food to fit your wedding, tastes, and style. There are in-house bar services where you can choose an open or cash bar to serve a variety of wine, beer, liquor, and champagne options. The dedicated staff will set up and clean up the spaces for you on the day of the wedding. This venue offers the following items for your convenience:

• Atlar/arch

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 09/23/2017

My wife and I just had our wedding at The Ridge Resort last month, and they were INCREDIBLE! Blair gave us our original tour of the wedding site and facilities, costs, and reviewed what a wedding ... Read more would look like there. We were both impressed by the thoroughness and sincerity of that first interaction, and felt like that professionalism would carry over throughout the wedding planning process and the big day. Boy, did that end up being a massive understatement. Shannon was our planner and day-of coordinator - let me tell you that she is a total boss and incredible at what she does. Her responses were always timely and knowledgeable, and she was able to handle whatever questions and ideas we threw at her. Friends and family would keep chatting with us about their own experiences with planning their weddings, talking about how stressful it is, etc, but my wife and I never really felt that - thanks to Shannon and The Ridge crew! Other important notes: the food and chef (both pastry and head chef) are incredible, our guests kept commenting (and still comment) on the awesome dinner and desserts that they had. Also, the whole reception crew (servers, banquet captain, bartenders) helped us throw the best party we will probably ever throw in our lives - huge shout out! As we live in San Francisco, another thing that attracted us to The Ridge was they offered packages where they would provide vendors for us including our DJ, photographer, florist and hair & makeup artists. Each vendor that we worked with was fantastic! To sum up a probably rambling novel, we felt that we could not have chosen a better place to get married and have our reception. From literally that first visit to the wedding day, we knew that we were in great hands with The Ridge Resort and all their staff. Our approximately 90 guests had a total blast, and my wife and I had the best day of our lives. We plan to come back and visit whenever we can!

Debbie
Debbie

Married on 06/22/2019

Shannon, the kitchen staff, and vendors created a WONDERFUL WEDDING! Couldn’t thank them enough for their care!

I (the bride) am a worrier and a tad neurotic. That being said, planning a wedding in between having a high demanding job seemed like a daunting task. Shannon, our wedding coordinator, made planning ... Read more our wedding seem so effortless. She was incredibly proactive, extremely professional, and had invaluable advice and ideas about our wedding. It’s one thing to have someone go up to you and say, “don’t worry, your wedding is gonna be great,” which isn’t always reassuring. It was a completely different feeling when Shannon said that — she had everything in control and I had a sense of just enjoying being a bride. We had a few hiccups unrelated to the Ridge (ie. our personal videographer cancelled one week before the wedding) but Shannon did everything to make sure we were set up. I could not say enough how thankful I am to have had our wedding at the Ridge. The food was top tier — a majority of our guests kept commenting that it was the best wedding food they’ve ever had. I also appreciate the kitchen manager’s check ins to make sure my husband and I ate! It was so nice to be taken care of. To wrap it all up, it was such a picturesque wedding - great weather, a great feeling, happy guests. My then, fiancé and I, decided to go with the Ridge only to find out it was a place my family had visited 20 years prior. We fondly remembered the Ridge as one of the best holiday trips we’ve ever had all those years ago. Well, now we have two unforgettable moments at the Ridge!

K
Kimberly Campbell

Married on 01/19/2019

Shannon and Blair are amazing and made our day perfect!!!

I got married on 1/19/19 (Very Snowy weekend) at the The Ridge Tahoe Resort (Ceremony and reception all indoors) From my initial email to inquire about the Resort to my final closing email after the ... Read more wedding, everything was fantastic and amazing! Blair gave us our original tour of the wedding site and facilities, costs, and reviewed what a wedding would look like there. My Husband and I were impressed by the thoroughness and sincerity of that first interaction. Blair is super friendly in making sure all the thousands of questions I had were answered. She reassured me that we could make several ideas I had possible. She showed us the 2 bedroom Suite, which is totally amazing. We loved how big the rooms were and that they had kitchens. Blair also helped to show us the two possible locations to have our dress rehearsal. We ended up picking Eagles Nest and it was all amazing. Shannon was our planner and day-of coordinator - let me tell you that she is a total boss and incredible at what she does! She can do her job so flawless you might as well take and nap and relax. Her responses were always timely and knowledgeable, and she was able to handle whatever questions and ideas we threw at her. I never ever ever once felt stressed out or overwhelmed, thanks to Shannon and The Ridge crew! I trusted Shannon with the entire wedding and all her recommendations. She made the dress rehearsal a breeze. She is perfect at what she does and it is really hard to express my thankfulness and gratitude I have for her! Other important notes: The food and chef (both pastry and head chef) are incredible!! All of the food was absolutely amazing!! Dress rehearsal food and dessert, wedding appetizers, main course, dessert bar and cake- I have not a single complaint from anyone that attended. In fact, I got major complaints about the food and how amazing it was!! Also, the whole reception crew (servers, banquet captain, bartenders) helped us throw the best party we will probably ever throw in our lives - huge shout out! I appreciated the simpleness The Ridge made our planning. They offered packages where they would provide vendors for us including our DJ, florist, officiant. Our DJ, Derek, was top notch - He Kept the guests entertained and the party going. Our florist, Tina, with Lavish Floral, delivered us absolutely stunning pieces and decorations. Our officiant Dave was spectacular with his words! We felt that we could not have chosen a better place to get married and have our reception. From literally that first visit to the wedding day, we knew that we were in great hands with The Ridge Resort and all their staff. Our approximately 85 guests had a total blast, and my husband and I had the best day of our lives. We cannot wait to come back and see Shannon!! Thank you thank you thank you Shannon and Blair!!!