The Right Hair Salon

Ladera Ranch, CA · View map

About The Right Hair Salon

The Right Hair Salon is an upscale salon consisting of talented stylists who specialize in haircuts, color, highlights, perms, eight different methods of hair extensions, and the newest addition; the Keratin Smoothing Treatment.

We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and client satisfaction. Our staff is consistently updated with the latest hair fashions and methods.

1 Reviews for The Right Hair Salon

1 The Right Hair Salon Reviews

User2506022

2+ years ago

I recently got married and had Brittani McBride do both my hair and makeup for our engagement pictures and the wedding. She did a phenomenal job, I've never felt so beautiful in my entire life. She ... Read more really paid attention to what things I liked and didn't like and achieved the perfect look. I also had my bridesmaids and mother get their makeup done by Brittani, and their hair done by Samantha Sickles and Brianna Gallagher. Bother ladies did an absolutely beautiful job, all of the bridesmaids hair stayed looking perfect all night, even after dancing! I can't thank The Right Hair enough for making our special day even more special. They created such a worry free morning, with spot on timing and extreme professionalism. Not to mention the array of beverages they had to offer INCLUDING mimosas! I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

The Right Hair Salon FAQ