The Ritz Place Starlight Room

Marshfield, MO · View map

About The Ritz Place Starlight Room

Located only 20 minutes from Springfield MO

The Ritz Place Starlight Room is an elegant event space located upstairs in the newly renovated Ritz Place Theater building on the historic square in Marshfield MO. The space is perfect for weddings both big and small. The Starlight Room comes fully dressed with white floor length linens on all the tables and white wooden garden chairs. The space boasts a dance floor, bar area, brides room attached to the ladies restroom and a caterers style kitchen. The room is handicap accessible. Rental price ranges from $500 to $1395 depending on the event and number of guest. Please contact us for more information or to tour the room. Congratulations on your engagement and hope to hear from you soon.

3 Reviews for The Ritz Place Starlight Room

3 The Ritz Place Starlight Room Reviews

Lisa
Lisa

Married on 10/13/2018

Great Venue

This is a beautiful venue and Meredith was great to work with. She stayed in contact with me throughout the wedding planning to assure that everything was set up the way we envisioned it. Read more This is a beautiful venue and Meredith was great to work with. She stayed in contact with me throughout the wedding planning to assure that everything was set up the way we envisioned it.

User4679829

2+ years ago

Beautiful neutral space, that was easily customized to our particular tastes. I would recommend this venue for anyone who wants an out of ordinary wedding/reception venue that has not been overly ... Read more advertised. Its literally a hidden gem that is highly impressive.

C
Connie

Married on 10/20/2012

I loved working with the Ritz Place! It is beautiful and intimate. Meredith is great to work with! She helped me make sure that my day went perfectly. I got so many compliments on the venue and how ... Read more how beautiful it was.

The Ritz Place Starlight Room FAQ