The Ritzy Rose

Pickerington, OH · View map

About The Ritzy Rose

The Ritzy Rose is your one stop shop for accessories for weddings, prom or a ritzy night out. The Ritzy Rose is for the modern girl, inspired by modern girls of past decades. Choose from jewelry, brooch bouquets, hair pieces, sashes and boutonnieres for the guys. Known for their unique brooch bouquets that offer a design based more on fashion than a literal flower bouquet, you've probably seen their work in the hands of country super star Miranda Lambert. Beyong bouquets, handcrafted and vintage jewelry is readily available for immediate shipping, or custom orders working directly with Jen Rose Diehl are always possible as well. Boutonnieres inspired by what the guy loves are created by Jason Diehl. These range from spark plugs to guitar knobs to anything a guy can think of.

For more information call 614-524-6394 or visit The Ritzy Rose

28 Reviews for The Ritzy Rose

28 The Ritzy Rose Reviews

B
Brian

Married on 05/21/2015

Wow, what a gorgeous brooch bouquet they made for my bride. My fiance brought all the old jewelry that had belonged to her grandmother and mother down to Pickerington store and two months later ... Read more returned with the most amazing creation. The bouquet was so beautiful that my bride did not want to carry flowers for our wedding, just the amazing collection of memories that had been fashioned into the most amazing bouquet that will stay with us for years and years to come. All the guests were amazed at the beauty of the bouquet and raved about the artistry and skill required to produce such a beautiful memory. Thank you, thank you.

L
Laura

Married on 04/11/2015

I purchased my grooms boutonniere, a pair of beautiful vintage earrings, and my veil from The Ritzy Rose. Jenn and her team are simply amazing, and true artisans. The veil was a custom piece, and I'm ... Read more still amazed to see how she could feel my vision and bring it to life, resulting in a piece more beautiful than I could've dreamed.

User5246106

2+ years ago

My daughter surprised me with a fabulous bouquet for my wedding from The Ritzy Rose. It was the most beautiful bouquet I had ever seen! She had it custom made with pins and pieces of my past, along ... Read more with gorgeous flowers and pins added by the Ritzy Rose. I also ordered a smaller butterfly bouquet for my daughter made completely by the talented lady at the Ritzy Rose. Both bouquets are now our favorite keepsakes from that day!! The Ritzy Rose bouquets are the most amazing works of art I've ever seen at a wedding and will last a lifetime! You can pass them down for generations. What a great way to preserve a memory!