The Root of Beauty

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About The Root of Beauty

The Root of Beauty is a luxury bridal beauty and hair spa in Austin, Texas. This team of stylists led by owner Martha Tello Rosser creates quality, creative looks with a focus on skincare. Not only do they provide hair and makeup styling for your big day, you can get your skin treated with custom facials to help you shine from within. For a once in a lifetime bridal beauty treatment, choose The Root of Beauty .

Experience
Martha Tello Rosser has 20years of experience in the beauty industry. She is a trainer with the Custom Blend Company, which provides custom foundation blends to match everyone’s individual skin tone. Martha is also a certified massage therapist.

The Root of Beauty offers hair and makeup services for brides and bridal parties of up to 15 individuals. Your stylist will first schedule a consultation to discuss your look and custom blending a foundation for your big day. The Root of Beauty’s custom foundations and powders are made to match your skin tone and undertones, as well as your skin type. They also offer pre-wedding spa services, including facials and full body scrubs.

15 Reviews for The Root of Beauty

15 The Root of Beauty Reviews

M
Mayela

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Wedding/Event

Best makeup artist ever, trust me! She will literally make you feel and look like a whole new woman! Martha is also extremely professional. Prepare to get pampered. Read more Best makeup artist ever, trust me!! She will literally make you feel and look like a whole new woman!! Martha is also extremely professional. Prepare to get pampered.

A
Amber Livingston

Married on 03/02/2019

The Root of Beauty- Martha is Amazing!

Martha is extremely professional and passionate about her talent. Martha did my trial for my wedding and I new immediately she was the one. Martha was able to create exactly what I wanted for my ... Read more wedding day, a natural look. I am super pale and I was so worried that I would be orange etc.. Martha blended my face amazingly!! Also, my hair... I am extremely OCD with my hair and Martha nailed it! She used a sea salt product that allowed my hair to fall into beachy waves that I was very pleased with... I highly recommend The Root of Beauty❤️

J
Jennifer Hayles

Married on 11/17/2018

Simply amazing....

Martha is the only person I trust with the task of hair and makeup for our special events. Her ability to make us look absolutely flawless never ceases to amaze me. Whether you’re looming for a light ... Read more natural look, or completely glammed up, she nails it every time!