The Ruby Cora

Adams, TN · View map · Visit website

About The Ruby Cora

We invite you to explore and consider The Ruby Cora for your wedding day. The Ruby Cora is 40 minutes from downtown Nashville and 5 minutes from Clarksville. With roughly 140 acres and a brand-new space, this venue is nestled in the community of Port Royal and offers scenic, manicured acreage as the perfect natural wedding backdrop. We refer to The Ruby Cora as 'Modern Space in a Quiet Place'.

Facilities and Capacity
Our architect worked hard to craft a space that 80 people would not feel lost in, but could acommodate 299 guests. You are welcome to invite up to 299 friends and family to join your celebration. For weddings during inclimate weather, the climate controlled venue provides a comfortable setting in which to exchange vows. Our modern space with full view doors 'brings the outdoor beauty into the Grand Hall'. To add a romantic touch to your wedding, you can request to have the Lula Bell Towers wedding bell rung after you say your vows. If you prefer an outdoor ceremony, we have several outside ceremony sites; overlooking acres and acres of croplands, a wooded area and a waterfront area. Receptions can then be continued inside in the climate controlled Ruby Cora with the ability to open it up to the lanai and patio overlooking sunsets over the pLake.

We have 2 old barns, a Century old home with the original 'outdoor kitchen' for more rustic photo sessions. Our farm produces corn, soybeans, winter wheat and estatic bridal couples!

The Ruby Cora provides dressing rooms for both the bridal and groom parties. If couples desire a bit more planning help on their wedding day, we are able to customize your wedding based on your 'vision' . Our team is more than happy to be as little or as much involved in your wedding planning process as you desire. Other services we can provide to couples include:

• Event planning

Featured
Erin Morton

Getting married on 05/09/2020

Southern Elegance

I gave The Ruby Cora all five star reviews because I have nothing but wonderful things to say about The Ruby Cora and Marcia! I was so thankful for her and her team and any couple who chooses The Ruby ... Read more Cora will be in good hands! No doubt! My husband and I got married in September and the weather was absolutely perfect! We had a sunset wedding up on the hill and the reception to follow. The venue was stunning and our guests loved it! Our guests loved the patio with the fire place, the views, the sound system, and the entire feel of the venue. If you're looking for a unique, elegant, yet southern wedding than I definitely recommend The Ruby Cora!

S
Shawn Elmore

Getting married on 10/04/2020

the Ruby Cora is an out standing venue!!

The Ruby Cora is a wonderful venue for any occasion! I have worked with The Clark's on several different occasions- the professionalism, quality, value and experience is always excellent. Read more The Ruby Cora is a wonderful venue for any occasion! I have worked with The Clark's on several different occasions- the professionalism, quality, value and experience is always excellent.

Tessa
Tessa

Married on 04/27/2019

A dreamy venue with the best view!

Is it possible to give more than 5 stars? The Ruby Cora is stunning. The owner is an absolute gem to work with. She is so accommodating and friendly! Every detail of the venue was carefully thought ... Read more out in an effort to create the perfect wedding venue and I truly believe they hit the nail on the head. My wedding day was absolutely perfect and the venue was worth every single penny!