The Ruskin

Dickson, TN · View map · Visit website

About The Ruskin

The Ruskin, a wedding venue located in Dickson, Tennessee, has been fully renovated since its original founding in the year 1896. Throughout the property’s 160 acres, which are located just over an hour away from Nashville, couples are able to choose from a variety of indoor and outdoor wedding venues. With its private and gated setting, it provides a secluded spot nestled amongst natural wonders where couples can exchange their vows.

Facilities and Capacity
On the Ruskin property, couples can choose to experience their wedding in the quaint double-porched Ruskin College. This white college built in the 1890s offers a historic touch on your special day. Depending on which location you choose on the property, they can accommodate anywhere from smaller wedding parties or host up to 1,000 guests. The property also features an abundance of outdoor settings rich with caves, waterfalls and gardens, such as the centuries old Ruskin Cave. The Garden, another option, is a venue filled with miniature evergreens and lit trees that add some romance and sparkle to your celebration. If you are planning a more intimate wedding, the Waterfall is the perfect spot. Regardless of which location you choose, you will be able to experience the property privately with your guests since the Ruskin does not double book.

In addition to all the gorgeous natural venue settings, couples can choose to extend their stay at the Ruskin with a honeymoon cottage on the property. All-inclusive packages are also available as well, to make your wedding planning easier. Additionally, this venue is pet friendly for pet loving couples.

5 Reviews for The Ruskin

5 The Ruskin Reviews

M
Featured
Morgan

Married on 08/31/2017

The Ruskin is a PREMIER venue for any and all to experience. The venues within are beautiful, the staff is humble and friendly, and price is extremely fair. The Ruskin is true to Tennessee's heritage ... Read more beauty and should be a perfect spot for weddings.

D
Demetria

Married on 06/01/2017

My husband and I decided we wanted a ceremony that was private and intimate. The Ruskin was the perfect venue for our needs. We only invited immediate family and a few of our closest friends. We also ... Read more also opted for a more affordable weekday wedding ceremony. We had the wedding ceremony in the garden followed by a brief reception in the cave which included finger foods and a small cake. The views are stunning and the property is well maintained. The scenic property boasts natural and historical amenities such as the cave, waterfalls, fountains, garden, bell tower, cottage and the historic Ruskin-Cave College. There are many opportunities for amazing photographs no matter the season. I found the venue to be very affordable with added perks. The venue is private and secluded and can accommodate large weddings. The staff was extremely professional, kind, knowledgeable and accommodated all of our needs. Highly recommended!!

J
Jessika

Married on 08/04/2013

It's a wonderful location. I married there almost 4 years ago. So I don't remember the value, but for my husband and I working part time is was absolutely affordable. The person that showed us the ... Read more location was very helpful and kind. I would very much recommend them!!!