The Rustic Rose Flowers & Collectibles

Williamsburg, OH · View map · Visit website

About The Rustic Rose Flowers & Collectibles

The Rustic Rose Flowers & Collectibles is a full-service wedding florist based in Williamsburg, Ohio, that serves the Cincinnati area. The Rustic Rose Flowers & Collectibles features a vast array of flowers from tropical to locally grown fresh cut flowers. the talented designers at The Rustic Rose are willing and able create any design that our brides can dream up. We offer extensive customer service from day one throughout the entire wedding process. Our rates are very competitive and reasonable. Customer service is our specialty along with gorgeous florals that will make your wedding day swoon worthy!

At The Rustic Rose Flowers & Collectibles, their floral designs can be described as classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic and vintage. Their wedding floral services include consultations and a venue visit prior to your special day, delivery, setup and cleanup, as well as event design. The Rustic Rose Flowers & Collectibles creates several types of floral arrangements, including aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower baskets, flower crowns, centerpieces and chuppah decor.

6 Reviews for The Rustic Rose Flowers & Collectibles

6 The Rustic Rose Flowers & Collectibles Reviews

Samantha
Samantha Baker

Married on 05/26/2019

Last minute florist

After hearing that our original florist couldn’t source peonies we were in a bind. We called around to several florists and luckily Kelly at the Rustic Rose was able to help us out. She pulled off 12 ... Read more table arrangements, 9 bouquets, 12 boutonnières, and 4 corsages. Not only did she get the job done, but surpassed all expectations. The flowers are one aspect of the wedding that guests are still raving about.

R
Rosanne Forsee

Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely wonderful !!!

Georgous arrangements, fabulous service, great prices; Kelly made my life sooooo much easier! And I love visiting the shop - my new goto for last minute gifts. Thank you Kelly! Read more Georgous arrangements, fabulous service, great prices; Kelly made my life sooooo much easier !!! And I love visiting the shop - my new goto for last minute gifts. Thank you Kelly!

C
Christal

Married on 09/29/2018

Kelly is a true professional. I told her my colors and my vision and she ran with it. She was so easy to work with and very accessible anytime I had a question. She took care of everything and ... Read more delivered my flowers to the venue, set them up as we had discussed and had the bouquets and boutonnières clearly labeled and ready when we arrived. When I first saw my flowers, they took my breath away. They completed my vision and were absolutely stunning. She went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. The flowers were fresh and colorful and amazing. I would absolutely recommend The Rustic Rose to anyone. Kelly is the best of the best.