The Sea View

Dennis Port, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About The Sea View

The Sea View is a ballroom venue where couples in the Cape Cod, Massachusetts area can host their weddings. A classic coastal venue, this ballroom features white walls, large windows, and blue carpets for a wedding, with a ceremony space on the outdoor deck. Couples can find The Sea View in Dennis Port, Massachusetts, approximately 15 minutes from the West Dennis Beach.

Facilities and Capacity

This venue welcomes up to 220 guests for a couple’s wedding. A ceremony can take place on the deck alongside the facility, with stone pavement underfoot and a waist-high white railing. The light siding on the building and white accents surrounding the windows add to the coastal bliss of this space. Couples can also choose to use this space for their cocktail reception. Indoor spaces include a large dining room, a lounge area, and a smaller upstairs space that is perfect for rehearsal brunches. For the wedding parties, private rooms allow for plenty of preparation space. The dining room feature white walls, ceiling and accents with blue carpeting. Large windows make the room bright with natural light and elegant metal chandeliers overhead add romantic ambiance after the sun goes down. The lounge, the perfect location for an indoor cocktail reception, features a 29-foot mahogany bar.

While the couple and members of their wedding party are preparing for the wedding in The Sea View’s bridal suite, staff at this venue help with setup and cleanup. Onsite parking makes guests’ arrival easy. Custom cakes can be created thanks to dessert chefs at the couple’s request. Event planning by trained staff members ensures every detail is in place for the celebration. These planners work closely with couples to determine their vision for the wedding and use this inspiration to make the dream a reality. Couples can choose this venue for a ceremony and reception together, with event rental items provided such as:

• Aisle runners

3 The Sea View Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 10/11/2014

The Sea View is the perfect to host a Cape Cod wedding! As far as cost goes, choose their "Ultimate" package - it really is a phenomenal deal and includes everything from a delicious champagne toast, ... Read more choice of 4 appetizers (the duck crepes: messy - but delicious!!!), cheese, crackers and fruit, an appetizer, choice of 2 entrees + a vegetarian option, coffee, cake, use of the bridal suite... It's just the total package for a more than reasonable price. The food here deserves it's own review... This is not "wedding food" - my Filet Mignon was 5 star perfection, a perfect medium rare, deliciously, skinny, roasted asparagus and potatoes. The fresh wild Atlantic Salmon was outstanding and my guests want the recipe! The maple butternut squash soup... are you kidding me?!? It was by far the BEST SOUP I've ever had!!! And I'm so happy it was an option, a perfect seasonal choice. I will say that I know for a fact this venue has excellent New England Clam Chowder - it's a staple at their restaurant next door, The Ebb Tide. The wedding cake, made by The Sea View was just incredible. It looked beautiful and tasted incredible. My aunt is still raving about how good the coffee was... We were able to have our ceremony on the outside terrace which was very convenient for our guests, most of which stayed at The Sounding's Sea Side Resort across the street or the Gaslight Motel right next door. Our wedding coordinator Gail was wonderful as well; her staff was calm, professional and very hospitable to all of our guests. I cannot recommend The Sea View enough!!!!

User3830624

2+ years ago

Working with Gail and the Sea View was a wonderful experience. I knew I wanted to get married on the beach and have a beautiful, traditional Cape Cod experience. Unfortunately, many of the venues to ... Read more make this happen are extremely expensive!! Thank goodness for the Sea View. The moment we had our walk through with Gail, and then walked across the street to Inman Beach, I knew it was the spot for us. The entire space is beautiful and spotless. I loved the bar, I loved the outside patio, I loved that the dining area was lots of natural light and simple. We found the food options to be within our price range, and loved that there wasn't a huge tax/gratuity tapped on like many places, only 7% food tax plus 5% suggested gratuity... a few of the venues we looked at tapped on more tax and tip and it would have bumped the price 20-30% which is crazy. Anyway, working with Gail was easy. She was very organized, quick to respond and willing to hear our concerns and answer our questions. Her staff were very helpful and friendly. I'd recommend the Sea View to anyone getting married on Cape Cod and would do it all over again there if I could!

User2111808

2+ years ago

4.7

Gail gave us the most gorgeous wedding. The place was perfect and she was amazing to work with the week leading up to the event. She even ordered special beers they don't usual serve for my husband so ... Read more so his favorite would be there. (I got a 6-pack of my favorite too!!)

The Sea View FAQ