The Seclusion

Lexington, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Seclusion

The Seclusion is a venue located in Lexington, Virginia. This stunning amended barn in the Shenandoah Valley is a great option of an elegant setting for couples who would like a vintage 72-acre venue space in the country. It has indoor and outdoor settings as well as gorgeous scenic views of Virginia’s countryside that both couples and guests will adore. This spacious yet private establishment will make any wedding wonderful.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may entertain up to 200 wedding guests for their ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, and elopements at the Seclusion. This beautiful, contemporary barn has impressive architectural design that is perfect for couples who want a sophisticated country wedding. Shiplap walls and distressed plank flooring is adorned with tasteful decoration and design is sure to elevate any event. Their many windows, including overhead cupolas, also allow for natural light to blanket the event space, as do their French veranda doors. There is also a covered porch facing the gorgeous mountain range and vibrant green landscape. Such a picturesque image will entrance any onlooker with its exquisite natural splendor.

The Seclusion wants to make sure your wedding events at their establishment exceed expectations. They will help you setup and clean up event items and equipment to alleviate stress and allow you to focus on enjoying yourself. They also provide a bridal suite in the barn’s loft area. The suite comes with chandeliers, mirrors, seating, and sliding barn doors, as well as a bathroom and wet bar. The Seclusion also comes with a stunning lobby complete with a seating area, bar, and bathrooms, as well as a groom’s room with leather seating, a large television, stereo, wet bar, bathroom, deck, and more. Couples may bring in outside vendors for catering, photography, etc. and the Seclusion will happily offer couples a list of various local vendors to choose from. The Seclusion offers couples the following other services:

• Controlled climate

Nim
Nim Van

Getting married on 09/19/2020

The views are priceless!

My fiance and I stumbled upon The Seclusion one evening after days of online research of venues and coming up with the same results over and over (we weren't really excited about any of them prior). ... Read more As soon as I saw The Seclusion, I was stunned and immediately thought, "wow this is it!" We reached out and got a response right away from co-owner, Trish. She was so helpful and communicative answering all of our initial questions. A few months later, we decided to visit the site once construction was further along (we live 3 hours away). The Seclusion is the only venue that we saw in person and we fell in love with it even more once we stepped on the grounds. The views of the mountains are all around and can't be beat. Both Trish and Brian are so hands on with the project and the space is beautifully designed. We can't wait to get married here next year!

C
Catherine Freeman

Getting married on 06/13/2020

Beautiful Venue and Breathtaking Views

My fiancé and I will be getting married here in June of 2020 and we are so excited to get married at this beautiful venue! Trish and Brian have been fantastic to work with and have kept us updated on ... Read more every detail as the venue reaches completion. We booked The Seclusion last year, before construction began, and it has already far exceeded all of our expectations. The barn is stunning and the view is breathtaking -- we cannot wait to have our special day here!

A
Ana Fitzpatrick

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Amazing Venue and Owners

I can not say enough great things about the owners of this venue. My fiance and I flew in from Tx to meet with them and take a look at this venue along with a couple others. After we saw this one ... Read more first and spoke with Trish and Brian, we were set and the other locations did not compare. The amount of care they have put into their venue shows and I can not wait for our day in 2020!