The Senterpiece

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About The Senterpiece

Local to Houston, Texas, award-winning floral company The Senter Piece specializes in wedding floral arrangements. Founded by Ken and Donna Senter, The Senter Piece's floral design team offers over 20 years of industry experience, and is dedicated to providing clients with comprehensive floral services at an affordable cost.

Products Offered
Whether your wedding theme is classic and rustic or modern and glamorous, The Senter Piece is happy to craft floral arrangements of any style. Delivery, set up, and clean up services can always be provided. The floral design team can also supply aisle markers, altars, arches, linens, and general decor that aesthetically coordinates with your floral arrangements. The Senter Piece offers the following floral products for all weddings:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Victoria

Married on 04/05/2019

perfect florals

Donna was very easy to work with! I showed her what I liked/wanted and she made it happen. I wanted an arbor that she didn't have so she built one! Amazing! Our florals were exact what I wanted Read more donna was very easy to work with! I showed her what I liked/wanted and she made it happen. I wanted an arbor that she didn't have so she built one! amazing! our florals were exact what I wanted

Emily
Emily

Married on 10/21/2018

Beautifual Floral Arrangements

The Senterpiece was amazing! We met with Donna to go over our general idea of what we wanted on our wedding day, and she was able to pull up different examples on her computer for us to see and say ... Read more what we liked or disliked. From there she filled out her form with specifics on the colors and types of flowers needed for our big day. We were also given a tour of the back of the shop where items were delivered and prepped prior to being put together. Any time we had a question or an update to our order, we were sent an updated invoice. It was very easy to keep track of what had changed. They were also able to suggest using certain arrangements in difference places from ceremony to reception so that we could keep some costs down on not creating completely separate pieces for every individual place. All of our florals looked amazing on our wedding day, and we couldn’t have been happier!

A
Ashley

Married on 06/15/2018

The most amazing flowers ever

Seriously one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning was meeting with Senterpiece and deciding on our flowers! They were so helpful, pulled pieces from the back so we could see and smell what ... Read more they would be like for our day. They helped us stay in budget and still have incredible flowers. They were so sweet to us and made everything so special!