The Signature Room at the 95th®

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About The Signature Room at the 95th®

The Signature Room at the 95th is a city-style restaurant wedding venue located in Chicago, Illinois. This wedding venue hosts spectacular views of the Chicago skyline, creating an exquisite backdrop for your wedding day. The Signature Room at the 95th is also backed by an expert team of event planners that have over 60 years of experience. They know how to do weddings and are ready to make your dream wedding an unforgettable event.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 150 wedding guests at The Signature Room at the 95th. There are seven available indoor event spaces, each with incredible scenic rooms featuring views of Lake Michigan and the Magnificent Mile.

The Signature Room at the 95th can provide the following for your event:

• Shuttle
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
The Signature Room at the 95th offers outstanding American cuisine options that are customizable to meet you and your guests dietary needs. The catering services they can provide include:

• Buffet style

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 08/11/2012

If I could give more stars I would. The Signature Room at the 95th was phenomenal on every level. Jenna, my event coordinator was particularly amazing, but the whole staff was top notch. Jenna always ... Read more responded almost immediately to my e-mails, and she was accomodating and helpful every step of the way. I worked primarily with Jenna in planning the wedding. The setting is unbelievable, and all of our guests raved about the view. We had a summer Saturday wedding so we had the full day view, the sunset, the city lights, and the Navy Pier fireworks. It was magical. Decorations were hardley necessary, but they also put flowers at every table as part of the package. The food was very very good. All top notch, and much better than standard wedding fare. The cake was included, and decorated according to our requests. They provide many choices, and will go off the standard wedding menu on their website if you have special requests. Also, their wedding package included the choice of three different entrees, which a lot of places won't do. There is an open bar, and the bartenders were efficient and fast and made fantastic drinks.

J
Judi

Married on 03/03/2018

After looking at MANY venues, we chose The Signature Room for our daughter's wedding on 3/3/18. What a GREAT decision! From beginning to end, my contact there, Gayle Preuss, was fantastic to work ... Read more with. On the night of the wedding, the room was exquisite, the food was outstanding, and the service was attentive without being intrusive. The Signature Room takes care of the floral centerpieces and place cards, and sent us to a bakery with which they work to select a wedding cake. These were fantastic timesavers for a working mother-of-the-bride! I cannot say enough good things about our experience. Our guests were absolutely "blown away" by the view. One important piece of information...we had 140 guests at our wedding. I would not suggest having too many more people than that in the space. A 5-star review is not enough to capture our satisfaction with this venue!

User3372402

2+ years ago

Long story short, I had to plan a wedding ASAP. I emailed the general event email box on a holiday weekend and received a response within 1 business hour. After that, Jenna was my go-to and she ... Read more responded to all my emails within minutes. I was able to book a date 13 days away and iron out details in one day. Jenna made time to meet with us and help us with our menu - a cocktail style reception. The planning process was effortless and completely stress free. The day of the wedding, everyone on staff was extremely helpful, professional and personable. I enjoyed the manager assigned to our event and he was so friendly and kind. The views were incredible and the decor in the room was minimal, but classy. Not outdated in the least. The food was amazing. Definitely not exactly "cheap", but comparable to other places in the area (except there's nothing like being on the 95th floor - nothing can compare to this place!!) and worth every cent. I do not have one negative thing to say. I was amazed at how friendly and responsive everyone I came in contact with was. I loved every minute and wish I could do it again.