The Silk Veil Events by Ivy

Charlotte, NC · View map

About The Silk Veil Events by Ivy

WE ARE THE QUEEN OF COORDINATION!

The Silk Veil Events by Ivy is an Award Winning, Professional, and Affordable Wedding Planing Company that specializes in

Day of Coordination

Month of Coordination

and Partial Planning.

You are Engaged!

. You are researching what seems to be hundreds of Photographers, Videographers, Cake Bakers, Florist and Wedding Planners.

You are overwhelmed, confused and probably running out of money.

We completely understand! Let us schedule a "meet and greet" to discuss your needs. It is FREE to you (a word you will not hear much while planning your wedding) If we are not a good match, we can refer you to other amazing planners :) We also give you an envelope full of some amazing vendors to everyone we meet. Visit our website for more information.

Our focus is:

• Organization
  • Design
  • Details
  • Coordination
  • Flawless execution

along with a less-stress style approach with planning while infusing each client's personality into their vision. While working with you, we will create a service that works perfectly for your needs, your style and your budget.

CONTACT US FOR DETAILS http://www.thesilkveil.com

Francine
Francine

Married on 01/26/2019

5 Star Rating

Ivy did an awesome job! I worked with Ivy throughout the wedding planning process. She suggested vendors, gave me advice, and ran an awesome rehearsal, and KILLED IT the day of the wedding! My father ... Read more is a very hard man to please and he was totally impressed with Ivy and how she ran things!

Emily
Emily

Married on 10/20/2018

Worth Every Penny and Saved My Flowers!

I cannot even express in words how amazing Ivy was for our wedding! She provided me with a complete schedule for the day which helped keep everyone else on track so I didn't have to worry about the ... Read more flow of the wedding. She saved the day when something didn't go right with our flowers, and she kept her cool so that I didn't stress out on my special day. My whole family and friends loved her, and we felt she not only did her job but tried to get to know everyone and be part of our group. Ivy goes above and beyond what her job description entails, and I couldn't have asked for a better person to handle our wedding day! I would HIGHLY recommend her to future brides. Thank you Ivy!!!

D
Dana

Married on 08/11/2018

What can I say about Ivy!?!?! A take charge and get things done type of person. She was simply amazing and made sure our wedding was "our day". She went over and above and I can't thank her enough! ... Read more AMAZING!