The Simple Things Photography

Chaska, MN · View map

About The Simple Things Photography

Clean and contemporary wedding and portrait photography by Tracy Sherk. On location photography based in Minnesota and Wisconsin.

6 Reviews for The Simple Things Photography

6 The Simple Things Photography Reviews

J
Jack

Married on 06/20/2009

Choosing "The Simple Things Photography" was the best decision that my wife and I could have made when deciding on a photographer. Tracy is very professional, yet extremely down to earth in that she ... Read more made the whole experience a great one. Most importantly though, the pictures turned out amazing, and they are everything we hoped we would have to remember our very special day. THANK YOU Tracy, for help making our day very memorable for the rest of our lives.

O
Sharon

Married on 04/18/2009

We enjoyed working with Tracy very much. The pictures were just what we had asked for. We did not need or want the full gambit of wedding pictures because it was a second marriage for both of us and ... Read more we are grandparents. She was fine with that. Besides, she was willing to drive five hours to do the wedding. She was very good with all the people she had to deal with to get the photos. Very patient and very professional. I recommend her highly. She is very talented as shown by her picture selection and creativity.

M
M

Married on 12/20/2008

My wife and I used The Simple Things Photography for our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. We were very happy working with Tracy and we were impressed with how our pictures turned out. We ... Read more have recommended her to our friends that have used her for their family portraits, and they were equally impressed with her communication and quick turn around time. I admit my wife took care of booking our photographer, DJ, etc., and I was very happy with the results. (and my wife made me write this review)