The Singing Wedding Preacher

Castle Rock, CO · View map

About The Singing Wedding Preacher

The Singing Wedding Preacher is a wedding officiant based out of Castle Rock, Colorado. Whether you’re looking to celebrate a small and intimate ceremony or an extravagant event, officiant Reverend Wayne Hanson can help you create the ceremony of your dreams. Rev. Wayne Hanson’s ceremonies are short, sweet, inspiring, and of course, customized to you. He also adds a musical aspect to all of his wedding ceremonies, having performed at over 300 personalized weddings. Reverend Wayne’s main goal is to make sure that couples get off on the right foot in marriage.

The Singing Wedding Preacher specializes in creating ceremonies for Anglican, Baptists, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, and Quaker couples, as well as for agnostic and nondenominational ceremonies. Rev. Wayne is licensed to perform vow renewals and single religion ceremonies across the state of Colorado, always giving his couples the option of a unique musical component.

1 Reviews for The Singing Wedding Preacher

1 The Singing Wedding Preacher Reviews

A
Amy

Married on 03/16/2018

I got married a long way from home (Colorado infact ; I live in England) to my American husband and none of my family were able to fly out there. On the morning of the wedding I was a bag of nerves ... Read more and suffering from a bit of altitude sickness as I'd only been there for 2 days. It was a huge relief to see Pastor Wayne's kind face when I reached the altar. He was extremely calming and I was so glad that he was there. My husband had envisaged a very traditional ceremony and Pastor Wayne performed it all perfectly, doing exactly what he had asked for and injecting his caring and bright personality into the formalities. We couldn't have asked for better and I have wonderful memories of him!

The Singing Wedding Preacher FAQ