The Soultones

Folsom, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Soultones

The Soultones is a wedding music service based out of Folsom, California. Soultones Band has been performing together for over 10 years, and they have put together a large arrangement of entertainers who specialize in fun and funky dance music. The group offers a wide musical range, including popular hits from today, to oldies dating back to the 1960s. Soultones Band aims to entertain and is dedicated to crafting a personalized music experience that matches the style and atmosphere of your big day. With Soultones Band playing at your wedding, you can create a night of fun that you and your guests won’t soon forget.

The Soultones can play in arrangements of four to six musicians and offers a variety of musical genres and styles, including acoustic, big band, funk, Latin, Motown, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock, and top 40 music. They'll provide music for your ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and rehearsal dinner, and they can provide your event with all the entertainment equipment you require, such as a fog machine, lighting, microphones, and a sound/PA system. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Instrumentals

MaVie
Featured
MaVie Marquez

Married on 04/12/2019

Booked them for my wedding

I booked Soultones for my wedding this past April. They sounded amazing and had great energy. They were super fun, even got our older relatives to dance. They had an eclectic playlist from modern to ... Read more to oldies and soul. Carolyn even helped with my timeline to help everything run smoothly. Overall I rate them 5 stars!! I highly recommend this band!!

M
Maya

Married on 06/29/2019

Best band ever!

I hired Soultones for my wedding and it was the best decision I could have made! Even as the night was going I had all my wedding guest coming up to me telling me how much fun they were having, but ... Read more "the band was amazing" has been the most heard comment about my wedding ever since. They honestly MADE my wedding. I can not recommend this band enough! They were so flexible and offered to do way more than I ever expected. I got sung down the aisle, had a jazz set during cocktail hour, and they played until the very last possible moment!

J
Jamie Norwood

Married on 05/25/2019

The Wedding Band of my Dreams

Amazing Band! Classy, interactive and fun! They were amazing and I was blown away at the quality of their music and professionalism. All of our wedding guests raved about them and danced all night! ... Read more They brought the party! Love them and can’t recommend them enough. They will exceed your expectations!