The Southern Belle Cafe

Hopkinsville, KY · View map

About The Southern Belle Cafe

Hi! My name is Chef Teeka. I am a classically trained chef. I am also the owner and operator of The Southern Belle Cafe/Catering Co. We specialize in southern classics with a modern day twist - perfect for your wedding or special event! We are located in Hopkinsville, Ky. We service the Kentucky/Tenneessee/Indiana areas.

We offer custom menu options for any event that allows a unique reflection of your style and taste. We bring Southern Sophistication to any location.

Contact Chef Teeka for more information via phone or email. Let us know you found us on WeddingWire!

10 Reviews for The Southern Belle Cafe

10 The Southern Belle Cafe Reviews

User6547688

If you are looking for and wanting the BEST for your event, Chef Teeka is the way to go! Read more If you are looking for and wanting the BEST for your event, Chef Teeka is the way to go!

E
Emily

Married on 10/28/2017

Oh my gosh, I can't say enough good things about Chef Teeka and crew. First off, when deciding to book, she drove all the way to our very small town nearly two hours bringing delicious samples. She is ... Read more so organized in payments and menu. She did automatic payments via email and when we accidentally overpaid by a month, she quickly let us know. She worked both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. The compliments from guests were far and wide. The presentation is beautiful and the food is so so so delicious. I love it! Plus she is such a nice person. Thank you for serving us! Would love to work with you again.

L
Laura

Married on 09/03/2016

Amazing food and service! Everyone is still talking about how great our meal was! Read more Amazing food and service! Everyone is still talking about how great our meal was!