The Spa at Norwich Inn

Norwich, CT · View map · Visit website

About The Spa at Norwich Inn

The Spa at Norwich Inn is a historic country inn located in Norwich, Connecticut, between Boston and New York City, just minutes from Mohegan Sun, Foxwoods, and Mystic Country. Our beautifully manicured lawns, reflecting pools, fountains and courtyards create the perfect backdrop for your New England wedding getaway. The inn’s red brick exterior, extravagant ballroom and elegant event spaces are an ideal setting for your bridal shower, elopement, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. We provide exceptional food, service, unique facilities, overnight accommodations, and a wide array of spa services.

Facilities and Capacity
The Spa at Norwich Inn can accommodate up to 170 guests in the Grand Ballroom and has six additional unique event spaces, including outdoor options. The inn has 49 guest rooms including suites plus 41 condominium villas that offer the ultimate privacy and luxury.

The Spa at Norwich Inn offers all the wedding services you could desire. Services include:

• Bridal suite

Featured
C Peterson

Married on 12/22/2018

Wedding Reception

My wedding ended much earlier than expected and I was worried there would be a problem but when people arrived the staff already prepared to serve. They worked well with the DJ to time all the events ... Read more for the ceremony. The food was great, I couldn't finish dinner because of how many great appetizers there were. The wedding package seems a bit expensive (but normal for wedding prices) but I feel like I got a tremendous value from it. One example is the included night at the resort. Near the end of the night I was feeling pretty tired and realized that I really didn't feel like having to move my stuff and drive somewhere. The coordinator came up to me and asked me for permission for the staff to move my gifts up to my room. I didn't even have to move my gifts! Overall I would definitely recommend this place to other couples looking to have a wedding reception.

M
Melissa Mesuda-Ortega

Getting married on 03/04/2021

The Spa at Norwich Inn is EXCELLENT

What a wonderful experience at The Spa at Norwich Inn! We celebrated our 20th anniversary and had a vow renewal. Michele is wonderful. It's beautiful there, the spa is wonderful, and the staff is ... Read more amazing. They just can't do enough for you. Highly recommend!

C
cheyanne

Married on 07/01/2018

We had a very small wedding (25 people) and it was absolutely perfect. The staff were excellent, we felt like royalty, the price was fantastic, I highly recommend. Read more We had a very small wedding (25 people) and it was absolutely perfect. The staff were excellent, we felt like royalty, the price was fantastic, I highly recommend.