The Spa Retreat Boutique Hotel

Negril, JM · View map

About The Spa Retreat Boutique Hotel

We Welcome You

Lively and intimate, The Spa Retreat Boutique Hotel leaves guests feeling like they’ve celebrated their special day on a magical and private island. Whether you’re planning to say your “I Do’s” alongside the Caribbean Sea or are jet setting on your honeymoon, our SPA team promises to elegantly dot all the I’s and cross all the t’s for you. Our attention to every special detail makes your day as unique as you are. From whisking you away upon arrival with a private car, champagne, chocolate and fresh fruit to seaside candlelit dinners under the stars, our SPA team is ready to treat you to a visit of pure indulgence.

Food & Beverage

The Blue Mahoe Restaurant specializes in a unique farm-to-table experience. We are proud to serve ingredients sourced locally and in season, providing our guests with the tastiest dishes in Negril. Our chef is attentive to your vision and will help execute your ideas in a romantic indoor and outdoor setting nestled atop the cliffs of the Caribbean Sea.

Wedding Specialists

Your special day is our top priority. Our Wedding and Romance Specialists are pleased to service you with their expertise to fulfill each and every wish you have. We look forward to inspiring you along the way with classic Jamaican charm and Caribbean touches. Let us do the heavy lifting while you soak in and enjoy your dream.

The Spa destination weddings free up your time from planning and gives you more time to spend with your loved ones. From all-inclusive to receptions and ceremonies, our Spa team has every single special detail covered.

Honeymoons

Our Romance Concierge is dedicated to couples in love. Begin your married life together with a whisked away honeymoon at The Spa Retreat. We’ve thought of all the sweet touches.

Vow Renewals

Say “I Do” all over again in the most romantic tropical paradise. Whether your marriage is fresh or an ageless commitment, The Spa makes it easier than ever to do it all over again.

Romance Additions

Nothing says “I love you” like a thoughtful and unique special touch. Our Romance Additions are designed to whisk you and your significant other off of your feet and into paradise. Our Specialists are also committed to new and customized Romance Additions. Don’t hesitate to come to us with a great idea!

Our devotion to quality and service, familiar to The Spa Group of Companie's Canadian locations, continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. Hear feedback from our previous couples and guests on TripAdvisor. We look forward to having you as our guest!

2 Reviews for The Spa Retreat Boutique Hotel

2 The Spa Retreat Boutique Hotel Reviews

User3300113

2+ years ago

We had our wedding at The Spa Retreat in late April and it was absolutely perfect! We had about 40 guests and had the entire resort to ourselves. The staff is amazing and helped us with every detail, ... Read more the food was incredible, and of course the view was breathtaking. I would highly recommend this hotel for anything from a wedding to meetings to a long weekend getaway!

User3285897

2+ years ago

4.7

Overall we had a fantastic wedding, perfect location and such a memorable event. The staff, esp. Heather, was very helpful with my short notice for help with hair and for my bouquet and his ... Read more boutonniere, and in particular to help me with my dress. The suggested photographer was wonderful, the pictures were beautiful and such a great professional to work with. Very worth it. I think in retrospect we would have skipped the videographer, in my opinion not quite the value for the money.

The Spa Retreat Boutique Hotel FAQ