The Special Event Bridal Shoppe

Marlborough, MA · View map

About The Special Event Bridal Shoppe

The Special Event Bridal Shoppe by NBW is a bridal boutique in Marlborough, Massachusetts. They have been serving all of Massachusetts with one-of-a-kind dresses and accessories since 1999. Their trained and professional consultants help you find the perfect materials, style, fit for your wedding dress.

The Special Event Bridal Shoppe by NBW has a large inventory of attire for everyone involved in your wedding day. They have attire for the brides, bridesmaids, groom, groomsmen, father of the bride and groom, mother of the bride and groom, flower girls, and ring bearers. Their shop is spacious and features dressing rooms, mirrors and lots of light as you try on dresses for your big day. Their inventory includes:

• Gloves

16 The Special Event Bridal Shoppe Reviews

M
Meagan

Married on 10/13/2013

Special events bridal shoppe is amazing! The dresses came in perfect and the alterations came back in a timely manner with a perfect fitting. Very helpful with everything if we needed anything they ... Read more were always willing to accommodate. If I have any other events I will be going to them and if anyone needs anything I would recommend checking them out. The dresses are absolutely beautiful. -Meagan m

T
Tania

Married on 09/07/2013

I super recommend Special Event Bridal , i appreciate the attention of you and the great job. Read more i super recommend Special Event Bridal , i appreciate the attention of you and the great job .

C
Chrysanthi

Married on 08/18/2013

I highly recommend Special Event Bridal Shoppe to anyone. I bought my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses there. My mother and grandmother also got their dresses for my wedding there. We were all ... Read more very satisfied. They had such a great selection of dresses to choose from! I had such a hard time finding a dress - until I went to Special Event! Nilza and Michelle were great to work with. They listened to everything I wanted and were very accommodating. They were so much fun and very professional. The dresses came in so fast and were perfect! Because I am so short, they recommended ordering the dress to my height so I wouldn't lose any of the detail of the dress. No other bridal shop recommended I do that! I was so happy when my dress came in and how perfectly it fit - even the length! I also ordered my wedding invitations from Special Event. They were absolutely gorgeous! I was able to get a proof back to make sure everything was correct before ordering which I really liked. The invitations also came back so quick - I was very impressed! I recommend the Special Event to anyone looking for a dress for any occasion - not just weddings! They have so many gorgeous dresses that you won't find anywhere else!! You will not be disappointed!!