THE SPRINGS in Katy

Brookshire, Texas · View map · Visit website

About THE SPRINGS in Katy

Experience the rustic warmth of this countryside atmosphere at The Springs in Katy. This waterfront banquet hall in Brookshire, Texas offers two spacious venues that are both unique and picturesque. The elegance of these spaces and the luxury of their amenities are sure to make the perfect backdrop for your romantic ceremony or reception.

Facilities and Capacity
With space to accommodate up to 320 guests, both refined venues at The Springs in Katy are truly enchanting. From gorgeous architectural elements to a breathtaking outdoor landscape, you are sure to fall in love with the stunning and unique features of each space which includes:
Tuscany Hall, a space encompassing all of the romantic aspects of Tuscany, Italy. This venue features beautifully handcrafted stone, brick, and woodwork. Offering both indoor and outdoor spaces, this hall’s grounds are complete with intimate lighting, a cascading water fountain, and a grand staircase. There is boundless potential to incorporate your vision of a dream wedding day.
The charming Stonecreek Hall is sure to have you head over heels. The majesty of its interior stone and wood features is complemented by the vivacious landscaping. Setting an impressive backdrop for your special day, the castle-like elements of this countryside hall will captivate all of your guests and ensure your night is one to remember.

The Springs in Katy’s extraordinary banquet halls are the ideal location for an unforgettable event. The overall atmosphere highlights the natural beauty of Texas while providing you with the most luxurious amenities and impeccable service. The following amenities and services are included in your rental costs:

• Tables and chairs
  • Bride and groom suites
  • White chair seats for outdoor ceremonies
  • Indoor PA system and projection screen
  • Set up and clean up services
  • Parking lot
  • Your choice of vendors (an extensive list of recommended vendors is available as well

172 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in Katy

172 THE SPRINGS in Katy Reviews

Featured
User6672074

2+ years ago

I absolutely loved this venue and the wonderful people that work there. The venue was absolutely beautiful the day of the wedding! I received so many compliments on how beautiful it was. I have to ... Read more give big thanks to the venue for setting up all the tables and chairs exactly the way I had asked them to and before we had even arrived at 8:30am. It took a huge weight off of me and my family's shoulders that day! I really loved the personal touch they had when we pulled up that morning. They had a sign with both of our names on the venue's sign...it really meant so much to see that! I love how professional and quick the staff was. Any time I had a question or concern, they would respond with the answer the very same day. I knew I could count on them to do what they said they would do and to make the venue and the experience the best I could have ever asked for! I highly recommend this venue and staff for your wedding! Thanks again...my wedding day was perfect!

User3285989

The venue is absolutely stunning and Jessica makes it even better. She is so easy to work with. She is very responsive and is always there to answer questions. Read more The venue is absolutely stunning and Jessica makes it even better. She is so easy to work with. She is very responsive and is always there to answer questions.

C
Cheyenne Bell

Getting married on 01/19/2020

The perfect day

This venue was beautiful. We didn’t need much decorations because the venue bare was so so beautiful. Only thing that didn’t work for me is the fact you cant do a rehearsal the day before. Other than ... Read more that everyone was great and responded promptly!