THE SPRINGS in Magnolia

Magnolia, TX · View map · Visit website

About THE SPRINGS in Magnolia

THE SPRINGS in Magnolia is an elegant ballroom wedding venue located in Magnolia, Texas. With their flexibility and flat rates, you’ll enjoy working with them for your special day. This private venue is the perfect canvas for an enchanting wedding.

Facilities and Capacities
THE SPRINGS in Magnolia has two separate venues available for couples to consider. Magnificent trees and a sparkling stream are a few features that add to the beauty of its grounds and provide a magical backdrop for your outdoor ceremony under the wood pavilion. After crossing an elegant stone bridge, you and your guests will come to the Stonebridge venue. With white polished limestone walls and a cedar shake roof, this location creates a stunning country atmosphere for your special day with plenty of opportunity to customize the space to fit your wedding visions. Pinehaven is the second venue couples can choose from. Hardwood floors, soaring rafters, wood paneled walls and a breathtaking chandelier offer a country-chic setting. The building is made of wood, stone and a tin roof that complete its charm. THE SPRINGS in The Woodlands can accommodate a maximum of 320 people.

THE SPRINGS in Magnolia offers a number of services for your big day. The venue will take care of setting and cleaning up for your wedding so the only thing you and your significant other have to worry about is showing up and celebrating your love with friends and family. They welcome you to bring your special day to life as you choose whether that involves bringing outside vendors of your choice or using your own DIY decor. Couples will have access to the venue for a full 15 hours from 9 a.m. until midnight so they can take advantage of the entire day. Additional services THE SPRINGS in Magnolia has available for couples to consider include the following:

• Bridal suite

Featured
Alexandra

Getting married on 11/01/2020

Love at first sight!

Right in the middle of our tour we just looked at each other and knew it was the one. The landscaping is well kept and gorgeous. The his and her rooms are elegant and spacious. Bathrooms are large and ... Read more clean. We love the fact we have a 15 hour rental. That time is ours for completely free scheduling. Pinehaven is just the right amount of rustic and modern. No other venue came close. We cannot wait for our wedding day!

Brenda
Brenda Guardado

Getting married on 09/06/2020

Awesome awesome awesome

Love the staff and love the venue. Everyone treats you like family and is super friendly. I also love the fact that if I have any questions or concerns all I have to do is send them a text and I have ... Read more a response within minutes. I’ve already recommended this venue to several peers and they’ve booked as well. Love you guys keep being awesome!!

Reshonda
RESHONDA MORRIS

Getting married on 05/25/2020

Love at first sight

I hired The Springs as my wedding venue for May 2020. This one was the first venue that I looked at and I knew as soon as I walked in that this was my venue... OMG amazing.. The staff answered all of ... Read more of my questions even during non-business hours. i cannot wait until May 2020.