THE SPRINGS in Rockwall

Terrell, TX · View map · Visit website

About THE SPRINGS in Rockwall

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall is an elegant wedding venue located in Terrell, Texas. They pride themselves on only hosting one wedding per day, so you'll receive their full attention the day of your affair. Flexibility is important to them, so you’ll be able to choose your own vendors to completely customize your celebration. THE SPRINGS in Rockwell offers two unique, separate venues for both your ceremony and reception.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 320 guests at this private venue. For a rustic, yet elegant affair, the 9,000-square-foot Poetry Hall is perfect. It brings the Texas countryside indoors with truces across the ceiling, sterling white limestone and plenty of beautiful architectural details. It boasts separate bride and groom dressing rooms, a full stage and a grand staircase for a dramatic entrance. It also features a covered driveway, porch and parking for you and your guests. You can also host your ceremony outside surrounded by bridge and water features, spacious forests, colorful gardens and winding pathways. If you prefer a Colonial setting, THE SPRINGS in Rockwall also offers Rockwall Manor near Dallas. This two-story mansion features a beautiful chandelier and lots of Southern charm. It’s surrounded by lush landscaping and beautiful trees. You can say your “i do's” underneath a romantic gazebo and then dance the night away in their dramatic manor.

This award-winning venue offers multiple wedding package options to choose from. They have a list of preferred vendors you can utilize, or your make your affair completely DIY. You'll have access to the entire facility for 15 hours the day of your wedding. They'll provide tables and chairs, as well as an indoor and outdoor PA system. Their bridal suite features a private restroom with multiple vanities, while their groom’s suite features a flat screen television and private bathroom. Additional services include:

• Setup
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Liability insurance
  • Built-in beverage bar
  • Outside alcohol
  • Kitchen with separate service entry
  • Two mounted television screens with video capabilities

262 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in Rockwall

262 THE SPRINGS in Rockwall Reviews

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 07/01/2017

Responsiveness like none I've ever met! The first time I reached out to email they texted me back even though it was after hours! I told them we were in a pinch since my fiancé was living out of town ... Read more and they let us squeeze in to see the venue! Very sweet people! I love that The Springs is a blank space for you to create! We decorated the stage and had an inside wedding-guests then went outside for cocktail hour while we flipped the space for reception! it was all a dream come true and the staff was all great and pay such attention to detail!!

Kristen
Kristen Valentine

Getting married on 06/25/2020

Amazingly beautiful, very helpful and informative.

I recently booked my wedding date with The Springs Rockwall on Tuesday after touring with them 2 weeks ago. I can’t describe how awesome my tour was and how professional and nice everyone was. The ... Read more venue was beautiful, clean, and spacious! They were the only venue that gave me a cute resources bag with different vendors to help with my planning process. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is engaged and looking. I’m so excited for my wedding day!!!

Miranda
Miranda

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful venue!

I absolutely loved “The Manor” at The Springs Rockwall! It was the perfect venue for a perfect day! The manager was absolutely wonderful and worked with me on delivery times as she knew my bridesmaids ... Read more and me were decorating the entire event ourselves. The staff worked with us on scheduling payments too! Thier flexibly really made my stress go down. The day of they did everything I needed when I asked! ( that’s not part of the contract, they just have to supervise the even) but they went above and beyond for me! I can’t say enough how happy I am that I chose them!