THE SPRINGS in Tulsa

Sperry, OK · View map · Visit website

About THE SPRINGS in Tulsa

Our couples' 3 favorite things about us are:

1. We offer an all-day rental for 15 hours.
2. We are flexible with vendors: DIY-friendly or bring in your own!
3. We offer flat rates, upfront total costs with no hidden fees.

On our website & on WeddingWire, visit photo albums for each venue and virtual tours.

Of course, nothing compares to a tour in person - we'd love to meet you!
Call or text us 7 days a week at (918) 991-9779.

53 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in Tulsa

53 THE SPRINGS in Tulsa Reviews

N
Featured
Newku

Married on 03/18/2017

The SPRINGS was everything I dreamed of and more! Callie and Jennifer were both so sweet and helpful from our first tour to our wedding day. We had multiple visits prior to the wedding and they were ... Read more so accommodating, understanding, and answered all of our questions. I highly recommend this place to any couple looking for a one-of-a-kind, full package, and stunning backdrop for their special day. This place was designed to make wedding planning stress free, unique for every couple, and beautiful! For couples who are worried about making their wedding look flawless and having all of the decorations come together, this venue makes it easy because it already has so much charm thus simplicity goes a long way. One of the many aspects about this venue that I loved most is how perfectly it was designed to make our wedding day operate smoothly and how they truly cared about us and our needs which I cannot stress enough makes ALL the difference. The full price for the venue is certainly worth it. It includes everything that a searching couple might have on their list and they don't have any hidden fees so you are certain to get the whole package for their listing price. I had my wedding during their sale months when the prices were lowered because of the season so it was practically a steal! Again, I highly recommend this place to everyone for its outstanding service and stunning charm especially if you already live in Tulsa, OK. It is one of the best if not, the best venue in Oklahoma for the package and price.

S
Stacey

Married on 08/23/2018

The springs was an amazing venue! It's so beautiful. Jennifer and her team were so helpful. They kept in contact with us and answered all of our questions very quick. They helped us with vendors and ... Read more their open house really is a must because they bring in vendors that work well with different budgets. Jennifer was so knowledgeable and was able to help us through everything.

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 07/14/2018

Bride The Springs was my wedding venue

This venue is beyond the best! Jennifer and her staff went above and beyond for everything we asked of them. The venue itself is breath taking with beautiful views over looking the Skiatook lake.I ... Read more definitely recommend this venue for any event but especially a wedding!