The Stables at Strawberry Creek

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About The Stables at Strawberry Creek

The Stables at Strawberry Creek is a ranch wedding venue located in Knoxville, Tennessee. The venue has been part of the Greater Knoxville wedding industry since 2015. Hiking trails, a horse arena, and a spring-fed pond offer a picturesque view of East Tennessee, making the venue the perfect setting for an exclusive destination wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
The Stables at Strawberry Creek can accommodate up to 300 guests. Complete with lush meadows and vineyards, the venue offers a scenic outdoor/indoor event space for wedding ceremonies and receptions. It offers a rain backup, wherein over 250 guests can sit indoors on a rainy day. It also provides historic log cabin rentals for overnight accommodations for couples and guests.

Services Provided
The Stables at Strawberry Creek provides a range of wedding packages for ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, elopements, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. The venue offers all-inclusive packages with full-service planning, coordination, and decoration as well as in-house catering and bar services. Its services also include:

• Bridal suite

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 09/23/2017

The Stables at Strawberry Creek was so magical! A perfect match for us! We rented the whole property for the weeekend for our wedding! Stayed in the beautiful cabin and had our ceremony and reception ... Read more at the stables! My husband made beautiful farm tables and the arbor for our special day. I can not thank Bobby enough for all of his help and work! The stables are so elegant! Not just any ol barn type style! I highly recommend

Anna
Anna Cho

Married on 07/19/2019

Perfect place to get married!

Strawberry Creek was the perfect place to have my wedding! I would definitely recommend it to any bride! This was the first venue that I toured and no place really compared. The entire venue was ... Read more gorgeous and perfect for photos! There wasn’t a spot that didn’t make a beautiful photo option! I loved being able to stay in the cabin. I was able to relax and really enjoy the whole weekend! The cabin was the perfect place for me and my bridesmaids to stay and get ready throughout the day! And wonderful for pictures! The staff and Strawberry Creek provided outstanding service! They went above and beyond to to make my day go as smoothly as possible! The staff were extremely personable and genuinely tried to accommodate our every need! If you are looking for a beautiful wedding venue I highly recommend that you choose the Stables at Strawberry Creek!

Carol
Carol Ann Cho

Married on 07/19/2019

Wonderful experience and Beautiful Venue

We love this venue! It is beautiful and the staff extend gracious hospitality as well as accommodate every need and wish. As mother of the bride, I was very pleased with my daughter’s wedding at ... Read more Strawberry Creek. It was perfect .