The Stadium Club at Guaranteed Rate Field - Levy Restaurants

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About The Stadium Club at Guaranteed Rate Field - Levy Restaurants

The Stadium Club at Guaranteed Rate Field - Levy Restaurants is a modern restaurant wedding venue in Chicago, Illinois. This historical venue is open year-round on non-game days. The Stadium Club at Guaranteed Rate Field - Levy Restaurants is here to host all of your wedding events from your rehearsal dinner through to the wedding ceremony and reception.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 375 wedding guests at The Stadium Club at Guaranteed Rate Field - Levy Restaurants. There are two event spaces for couples to choose from that include indoor or outdoor, uncovered settings.

The Stadium Club at Guaranteed Rate Field - Levy Restaurants is here to provide customizable cuisine options to meet your wedding dinner specifications. In addition, the venue provides the following event services and items:

• Event planning

B
Featured
Brittany

Married on 11/01/2008

I always wanted to get married at a unique venue. I convinced my Husband that we should just check The Stadium Club (Sox Park) out. This venue is amazingly beautiful. Cherry wood tables and chairs ... Read more that overlook the field. Truly amazing! Courtney was our wedding coordinator. She was my right hand woman throughout my engagement. She really is an amazing wedding planner!!! Our guests had the time of their lives! The staff went over and beyond to make all our guests happy. No one waited for any drinks. The food was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better venue to have our ceremony and reception at!

A
Amanda

Married on 09/30/2017

From our initial tour of the Stadium Club to the wedding day itself, our experience was top notch. Courtney Cawley was so helpful. Throughout the entire planning process, she was always attentive and ... Read more really responsive to all of our questions. She made everything seem easier and fun, which means a lot when you're planning a wedding and don't know what you're doing. :) Our food tasting was fantastic. My husband and I were able to bring our moms along and the service was FANTASTIC! The food was delicious too, both then and on the wedding day itself. All of the vendors - photographer, DJ and florist - that Courtney recommended when I asked were amazing. They all worked really nicely together...plus, our dance floor never cleared with all the great music and energy from our DJ. Everyone I talked to so far has told me this was one of the best weddings they'd ever been to, fantastic food and awesome venue. I'd recommend Guaranteed Rate Field for any event and hope to work together again in the future in some way!

M
Mary

Married on 09/24/2016

My son and his partner decided to book their wedding at the Stadium Club. Courtney and her team at Levy Restaurants were fantastic throughout the planning process. She worked closely with our private ... Read more wedding coordinator to ensure their day was spectacular. Six weeks prior to their wedding we found out that a music festival was going to be hosted by the White Sox on their booked wedding date. Courtney was wonderful in working with my son and his partner to ensure their day was not impacted. We were escorted into the park early that day to take pictures throughout the ballpark before concert goers were allowed in. We were given use of the Scout Lounge to ensure a quiet, intimate space for the ceremony. There were staff members to escort the wedding guests from one space to the other. Our guests were sent special VIP parking passes for reserved, up front parking, and security took care of only allowing those listed on a guest list to enter the Stadium Club. We had a couple of guests with severe dietary allergies and the chef was available for them that night to address any concerns they had. The food was fantastic. The only impact the music festival had on the day was the traffic in and out. The noise level and security were not an issue at all. Thanks again Courtney for all your help in making Frank and Jeff's day so wonderful. Mary Yarbrough