The Sterling Castle

Shelby, AL · View map · Visit website

About The Sterling Castle

The Sterling Castle is a unique wedding venue located in Shelby, Alabama. Our full service wedding packages allow busy couples to have dreamy weddings with minimal stress! We select the perfect vendors for your style, and oversee the entire event to make sure everything is perfect! Couples can host a fairy tale wedding and say “I do” over the moat on the drawbridge or under the pergola. Its private lake and dock can serve as an exquisite backdrop for ceremonies and photographs. The Sterling Castle helps couples customize their wedding and make their dream wedding come true.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host a maximum of 300 guests within the climate controlled 4000sf reception facility. It has an elegant ballroom where couples can dance like royalty.

The Sterling Castle offers many packages to suit each couple’s budget and needs. The packages include:

• Full Service Wedding Packages
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Much Much More! See our Website for More Package Information

Location
The Sterling Castle is located in the small community of Shelby, Alabama. It is 35 miles south of Birmingham, and 50 miles north of Montgomery.

118 Reviews for The Sterling Castle

118 The Sterling Castle Reviews

S
Featured
Shelley Arcara

Married on 10/19/2018

Truly a fairytale wedding

My husband and I looked at this venue and instantly fell in love. We stopped searching for a wedding venue and immediately booked! There are so many options for creating your wedding day. They really ... Read more worked with us on our budget and made us feel like we were still getting a million dollar dream wedding. For 10 months, from day one to the day of, everyone at the Sterling Castle kept in contact with us to make sure our wedding day was everything we wanted. Every single detail was taken care of, and any questions we had always got an answer. I can’t thank them enough for being so responsive, caring, and reassuring that we would have our dream day. It was truly beautiful and more than I even expected. Misty is incredible with decor and details! Brennan and Victor were also amazing. Brennan handled all our music. I picked out all the songs for our ceremony and first dances, and they all flowed flawlessly. During our first dance, we got a surprise by gorgeous little bubbles falling all around us from a bubble machine Brennan had up above us on the balcony. It was the perfect last minute detail that really made our first dance extra special and beautiful! I can’t speak highly enough about the Sterling Castle and everyone there. It was an absolute dream and if I had to do it all again, there’s not one thing I’d want to happen differently! It was truly a fairytale!

B
Barbara Blake

Getting married on 02/04/2020

Best Day Ever

From the tour, to the planning session, and the day of the wedding, everyone was fantastic. They listened to what they wanted and they delivered. It was breathtaking! Read more From the tour, to the planning session, and the day of the wedding, everyone was fantastic. They listened to what they wanted and they delivered. It was breathtaking!

G
Gracie Isdell

Married on 06/22/2019

Dream wedding!!

Misty and Victor made our dream wedding come true! I would recommend them to anyone! Read more Misty and Victor made our dream wedding come true!! I would recommend them to anyone!