The Sterling Sparrow

Hampton, VA · View map

About The Sterling Sparrow

Let The Sterling Sparrow add your personality and style to your special event, business needs, or wedding.

The Sterling Sparrow allows you to create anything that you can imagine and lets you participate in the evolution of your design from concept to creation. I will work with you till you have exactly what you are looking for.

The services I provide are limitless ranging from Wedding Invites, Engagement Announcements, Shower Invitations, Programs, and Place Cards. I also provide business and other graphic design services such as; logo designs, business cards, web banners, and other promotional material. If you can think of it I can create it.

Let your personality shine through your design and let The Sterling Sparrow be the one to help you create your one of a kind design.

1 Reviews for The Sterling Sparrow

1 The Sterling Sparrow Reviews

User2824394

2+ years ago

Lauren created the Save the Date poster cards along with the wedding programs for my wedding and they were both beautiful! We worked together to come up with a design that matched the theme of our ... Read more wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better job or a better price. They were willing to work with my budget and they were very flexible and easy to work with. I would recommend their services to anyone!

The Sterling Sparrow FAQ