The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa, a DoubleTree by Hilton

Rochester, NY · View map · Visit website

About The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa, a DoubleTree by Hilton

The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa, a DoubleTree by Hilton is an elegant hotel wedding venue based in Rochester, New York. This charming venue is located in the heart of Rochester’s historical and cultural district, surrounded by mature trees, gardens, and local museums. Featuring a plethora of event spaces, friendly staff, and modern amenities, The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa, a DoubleTree by Hilton offers the ideal space for your wedding event.

Facilities and Capacity

The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa, a DoubleTree by Hilton offers a variety of event spaces ideal for hosting a number of wedding events such as engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Their elegant, tastefully decorated ballroom on-site provides the perfect space for you and your guests to enjoy a grand wedding soiree, with over 1,944 square feet of event space to avail of. On the ninth floor, couples will find the breathtaking rooftop event space which gives stunning panoramic views of the city skyline. This area features walls of windows to flood your event with natural light and give guests an uninterrupted view, a wrap-around balcony, cigar patio with firepit, and much more.

Outdoor ceremony space is available within the meticulously manicured grounds of the hotel. Say your vows under the wooden ceremony arch with luscious green grass underfoot, surrounded by florals. White ceremony chairs can be provided for your convenience.

Get-ready rooms are also available on location, giving you a place to prepare in comfort and style for your event. The venue is wheelchair accessible and offers parking, valet, and shuttle services.

The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa, a DoubleTree by Hilton offer a wide range of services to ensure your day is seamless. Their expert culinary teams can craft your dream wedding menu to delight your taste buds, while their professional bar staff create custom cocktails and serve drinks of your choice. The venue’s experienced event planner can work with you to ensure you get the most from this fabulous venue on your day, and they are happy to work with outside vendors to enhance your day.

Accommodations

The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa, a DoubleTree by Hilton offer stylishly-designed guest rooms and suites so your guests can relax in comfort on-site. Their oversized rooms feature amenities such as flat-screen TVs, a coffee maker, work desk, Sweet Dreams beds, and much more. Many of the rooms also feature balconies for brilliant views.

6 Reviews for The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa, a DoubleTree by Hilton

6 The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa, a DoubleTree by Hilton Reviews

A
Featured
Allison

Married on 12/29/2018

Best Venue!

After looking at multiple venues, I fell in love with the Strathallan. I had my ceremony and reception at the Century Club (next door), and the Strath catered. My experience was amazing and I would ... Read more highly recommend this venue to any bride who wants a professional, tasteful, and relaxing day. Noelle, the coordinator was WONDERFUL, as she has a lot of experiences with weddings. She guided me through the process and suggested ideas while understanding my vision for the day. On my wedding, I did not worry about a single thing because Noelle organized all the events throughout the day/night. My guests loved the food and beautiful venue!

M
Michaela Auer

Getting married on 12/31/2019

Amazing Experience

We booked the Strathallan in March for our December wedding. The Strathallan staff has been nothing but amazing so far! We are so excited to continue this process with them! Read more We booked the Strathallan in March for our December wedding. The Strathallan staff has been nothing but amazing so far! We are so excited to continue this process with them!

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/07/2018

Even without the breathtaking views... The Strathallan would still get five stars. Noelle, Ashely and their entire team at The Strathallan were amazing to work with from start to finish. From taking ... Read more care of setting up the small details so I didn't have to worry to helping my husband and Dad pull off some amazing surprises during the Reception...they were the best! Planning was a breeze and Noelle was easy to communicate with via email during the months leading up to the wedding. We felt like we knew exactly what was going on and never felt out of the loop. There is plenty to choose from when it comes to creating your menu and everything was amazing. Narrowing down our choices was the hard part! To this day, all of our guest are still raving about the food (both the 14 oz. steak and the late night garbage plates to be specific). But most importantly, they take care of the Bride & Groom. A room was included in the price of the Ballroom and our coordinator made sure hors d'oeuvres were waiting in our suite when we freshened up before heading up to our cocktail hour. When we arrived late and couldn't stop into our room? She had them brought to our table instead. When we didn't get a chance to stop dancing and eat our cake? They had it boxed up and ready for us to take back to our room. Weddings are expensive but The Strathallan was worth every cent.