The Stylish Scribe, LLC

Reno, NV · View map

About The Stylish Scribe, LLC

Custom Wedding and Event Invitations and Design.

Everyone should have their own customized invitation reflexing their own personality and style for every event in their life.

We specialize in custom invitations to match your theme and color!

We also specialize in Destination Style Invitations such as boarding pass invites, passport invites and pocketfolds!

Background of The Stylish Scribe:

Creating custom invitations and cards was never a career path that Jessica Nicely had envisioned for herself. Rather, it was happily stumbled upon after she designed her own invitations for her June 2008 wedding. Frustrated that she could not find a mass-produced design that would capture both their personalities and the exotic Mexican destination, she came up with her own custom look that was carried through the save-the-date cards, invitations, menus and even a welcome brochure for their guests. The results were so professional that many of the guests did not realize that she had made them herself.

After revealing her hidden talent for design, her family and friends encouraged her to offer her services to the public. Soon after returning from her honeymoon, she posted several of her invitations on Etsy.com, where she quickly attracted clients from around the world. The response gave her the encouragement she needed to start her own business, and as she neared the completion of her M.B.A, the timing was right. The Stylish Scribe was established from Nicely's own living room in January 2009.

As The Stylish Scribe, Nicely provides a custom design experience at a cost that makes her work accessible to anyone. The process can be as simple as selecting a design from one of her collections, or a consultation can be set up to create an invitation that is truly one of a kind.

Contact us at Jessica@thestylishscribe.com

S
Stephanie

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Amazing!!!!

I absolutely loved this vendor for the following reasons: -she responds quickly, even outside of the 9-5 office hours -in my opinion, there were affordable prices -it was shipped in a fast timely ... Read more matter -she is supper creative and everything was perfect -I received so much positive feedback from my guest -I am so grateful everyone had a great introduction to our special day! She is awesome and I will recommend her to anyone that wants creative and unique invitations and other materials, she does it all!

C
Courtney

Married on 08/09/2019

Jessica is amazing! She provided quick responses and was patient with me. I changed my mind about the design several times and she worked through all my thoughts and ideas. I will definitely use her ... Read more again. I am in love with my Save the Dates!

Ronalyn Ann
Ronalyn Ann

Married on 05/28/2019

Absolutely loved our save the dates! We did boarding passes for our destination wedding! Jessica was very prompt and professional with everything! Read more Absolutely loved our save the dates! We did boarding passes for our destination wedding! Jessica was very prompt and professional with everything!