The Summer Quartet

Mishawaka, IN · View map

About The Summer Quartet

The Summer Quartet is a traditional string quartet (2 violins, viola, and cello) that can provide musical accompaniment for special event. Our group's repertoire includes classical and contemporary musical selections, allowing you more choices to completely personalize you wedding. We play for both wedding ceremonies and receptions.

3 Reviews for The Summer Quartet

3 The Summer Quartet Reviews

N
Daniel

Married on 10/16/2010

Quartet was fantastic and reasonably priced. I would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat. Read more Quartet was fantastic and reasonably priced. I would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat.

J
Jamie

Married on 05/19/2007

A very talented quartet. Reliable, professional, on time, and just an overall pleasure to work with. I had something very specific in mind for our ceremony (an assortment of Beatles songs) and even ... Read more even though they were not in their normal repertoire, they took the time to learn the songs for us. After we were pronounced husband and wife, and I turned to walk back down the aisle, I was so happy to hear the Summer Quartet playing "When I'm 64". =o) I feel so lucky to have had such a wonderful quartet as part of my wedding. =o)

H
Heidi

Married on 08/15/2009

The music was perfect for my ceremony! Classical music really sets the tone for the overall wedding and envelops your guests into the beginnings of a fairy tale. The quartet was perfect, on time, ... Read more never a mistake! Thank you all so much for a beautiful masterpiece!

The Summer Quartet FAQ