The Sunset by Gulf Drive Cafe

Bradenton Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Sunset by Gulf Drive Cafe

The Sunset by Gulf Drive Café is a waterfront-wedding venue located in Bradenton Beach, Florida. Exchange vows with your feet in the white-sand beach while gazing out onto the true blue hue of the Gulf of Mexico. The landscape of this venue creates the ultimate backdrop for any wedding event or photograph. This venue offers multiple spaces to gather family and friends for a ceremony and reception of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
The Sunset by Gulf Drive Café accommodates beautiful wedding events along the coast of Anna Maria Island. Gather for a rehearsal dinner at the Gulf Drive Patio that can fit up to 40 guests. This is an ideal space if weather issues arise, as available curtains cover the expansive window openings. On sunny days, enjoy the view of the beach and water from the comfort of this space. The Gulf Drive Café Restaurant Inside Dining Room accommodates up to 50 guests. A colorful seascape chalk mural is part of the original 1980s building and adds a striking backdrop to any event celebrated in this space. Larger gatherings of up to 150 people are suited for the Sunset Tiki. Customize the layout of this open-air space with surrounding wood architecture. Enjoy the view of the white-sand beach and Gulf of Mexico along with access to a private beach and the Sea Star Sands equipped with seven small tiki huts. The Seaside Tiki is a space for an intimate gathering and the picture-perfect location is right on the white-sand beach. An extended wooden table within the Seaside Tiki fits 25 people. To accommodate up to 50 people, pair the Seaside Tiki with the Seaside Sixties to gather up to 50 guests. The Seaside Sixties alone offers room for up to 30 people in a semi-private area of the restaurant.

This venue provides five ceremony packages along with décor packages for both ceremonies and receptions. Possible event items include altar/arches, audio equipment, centerpieces, chairs, chair covers, tables, a dance floor, décor and lighting. An event coordinator collaborates with you to ensure each part of your wedding event is planned to fit your vision. The Sunset by Gulf Drive Café provides full-service catering with multiple menu options. Host a rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, elopement, ceremony or reception, each offering the following services:

• Event planning

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 11/24/2018

If you are looking for a FLAWLESS day, look no further!

Sunset Weddings at Gulf Drive Cafe was an absolute dream wedding venue! Stefanie and McKenna made our day exceptionally special and made sure that my husband or I never lifted a finger. They made ... Read more EVERYTHING happen and because of that, it still feels like a fairytale. When I first started looking for venues, I was lost in a sea of decisions (no pun intended), but as soon as my then fiancé and I met Stefanie and toured Gulf Drive cafe we knew we had found our venue! Stefanie and McKenna go through every single detail with you to make sure everything is perfect—what I really loved was that if I couldn’t decide what I wanted or some other little detail, they gave advice and helped us come to decisions based on our vision. I cannot say enough about how amazing this venue and the ladies that helped make our dream wedding a reality were! If you are looking for a local Florida feel w/gorgeous sunsets and amazing people, look no further!!

Michellee
Michellee Gordon

Getting married on 09/18/2021

It was my everything!

Firstly we had the awful task of locating a venue without the opportunity to see it first hand as we are from Massachusetts. Making everything much harder than it already was. After looking at dozens ... Read more of venues online we came across The Sunset by the Gulf Drive Cafe! The pictures looked incredible, such a beautiful location and such a beautiful venue. We both fell in love with the look and feel of the venue over pictures alone. We got in contact with Stefanie and WOW words aren't enough to explain how professional, nice, enthusiastic she was. She is the TRUE definition of a wedding planner. She really put our minds at rest and we knew even though we hadn’t seen the venue it was definitely the right place for us. During all the months leading up to the wedding we were in contact with Stefanie and McKenna- we obviously had so many questions and requests through not being able to be there physically, but they were there and quickly responded to all our emails and give helpful friendly advice for everything. Stefanie and McKenna were there for us EVERY step of the way. People often ask us what was the best part about our wedding day and for both of us the best part about the day was that we didn’t worry about anything. If we had any advice to couples looking to plan their wedding- I think we would both advise that preparation goes such a long way. Always listen to the advice the venue has to offer, they will know best! They’ve seen many weddings so they know what will work and what may not come off as well as you’re thinking. Thank you guys for everything my wedding was truly a fairy tale.

Leah
Leah Allmandinger

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Great for a destination wedding!

We loved working with Gulf Drive! They were very professional and were very easy to work with. I'm from Ohio and mostly planned everything over the phone. It all turned out beautiful and I wouldn't ... Read more change a single thing! If youre looking for a beautiful beach wedding, this is the best place to do it!