The Sweet Art Bakery

Clearfield, PA · View map

About The Sweet Art Bakery

We are full service bakery that specializes in custom designed cakes. Our wedding cakes are always unique to the couple. We love the design process and the challenge of creating a cake that really reflects the couple. Traditional cakes are beautiful, but we excel in modern designs and 3D carved cakes.

In addtional to our fabulous cakes, we are also a full service bakery. We offer a line of pastries and breads second to none. We are a custom shop so please remember to make an appointment because stopping in. 814-765-6900

8 Reviews for The Sweet Art Bakery

8 The Sweet Art Bakery Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 07/12/2014

Our wedding cake was stunning! I loved it. It was delicious too. Everything I asked for and more. I couldn't have been more pleased with the result! Read more Our wedding cake was stunning! I loved it. It was delicious too. Everything I asked for and more. I couldn't have been more pleased with the result!

J
Jody

Married on 09/22/2012

I planned our wedding in less than 4 months and really didn't want to have to get the wedding cake from a grocery store. Even with the short time-frame, The Sweet Art Bakery was able to fit us in. It ... Read more was a small wedding so we planned for just a small cake and cupcakes. Christy asked me in advance what flavors I wanted to try so she could make sure they were available that day. She and Kevin met with me, my mother and my 3 nieces and let us taste them, plus some that she had in the regular case that day, and so I could decide on how I wanted the cake to look. And when my fiance got into town, she packed up my favorite flavors for him to try so that we could decide on the wedding cake flavor just 2 weeks before the wedding. Even though we had less than 40 people at the wedding, we ordered 9 dozen cupcakes in 5 different flavors (there were too many good ones to choose from!) and they were pretty much gone by the end of the day. The chocolate peanut butter cupcakes and the coconut ones were the most popular, and we also had regular vanilla, red velvet and lemon with mixed berry icing. For the wedding cake, we went with Italian cream. My husband is pretty particular about how things smell and taste, but he was more than happy to take the leftover cake home and finish it off over the next few days. I got tons of compliments on the cupcakes and even had a family member go back to the bakery a few weeks later to get cupcakes for his birthday party. I would highly recommend The Sweet Art Bakery for not just wedding cakes and cupcakes but for pretty much anything you need a cake/cupcakes for.

L
Lea

Married on 09/06/2012

Words cannot even describe how awesome the Sweet Art Bakery is! Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing! We gave only a basic idea of what we were looking for and they took off with that idea and ... Read more then some and made the cake of our dreams!! It was everything we imagined and more!! We can't thank them enough! In fact, because of them, our cake was one of the only things that didn't cause any wedding planning stress!! I would highly recommend The Sweet Art Bakery to any future bride and groom : )