The Talented Photographer

Washington, DC · View map · Visit website

About The Talented Photographer

Hello! My name is Christian a.k.a. "The Talented Photographer". I've been doing photography for many years. I am passionate about it and I simply love shooting weddings, editorial and artistic work. I love to fully collaborate with my clients and I consider myself pretty easy-going. My style is pretty rounded... it's traditional, artistic, and documentary. You get the best from all worlds with me. I also make things simple and fun and you will enjoy your wedding day with me. I must say that whether you're camera shy or not, I promise you will get amazing photos. I know how special your wedding day is for you, and I want to capture all the emotion while documenting your event as a storyteller. Make sure to check out my websites (Florida www.thetopphotographers.com) (worldwide www.thetalentedphotographer.com) and specially my instagram since I have more work there @thetalentedphotographer

38 Reviews for The Talented Photographer

38 The Talented Photographer Reviews

B
Brittney Coppola

Married on 04/20/2019

So easy going and nice!

We had a low budget for our wedding and we couldn't afford Christian but he sent us Luis, a photographer from his team for a lower price and we are extremely happy with the photos we received. The ... Read more photographer was very nice, easy to work with, and super patient. We enjoyed his direction with the photos and my guests were happy with his presence. I got a little stressed during my wedding day, okay maybe not a little lol but the photographer handled me so good that I could't stop thanking him at the end of the night. 5 stars all the way and I would give more if I could. The Talented Photographer team is honestly the best team out there, I can't find a better portfolio.

Heather
Heather Dowler Robinson

Married on 04/06/2019

Great Experience with Luis!

Don't hesitate to hire The Talented Photographer for your special day. Christian set up up with a great photographer on his team, Luis. You will not be disappointed. From first contact all the way to ... Read more to receiving our gorgeous photos, they are top notch in customer service and talent. We highly recommend!! Very responsive and punctual. I always feel awkward trying to pose for photos, but he made the whole experience fun and comfortable. We were completely at ease working with Luis.

L
Lauren Vance

Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

Christian was fantastic! He made us feel so comfortable on the day of the wedding by just being really laid back, professional, and easy to work with. And our pictures - WOW! They are so beautiful, ... Read more and they captured the feel of our day so well - you can feel the happiness and warmth and love that everyone felt. We are so happy we found him, and are beyond thrilled with the pictures. I cannot recommend him highly enough! If he's free, you should book him ASAP!!!