The Talented Photographer

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About The Talented Photographer

Hello! My name is Christian a.k.a. "The Talented Photographer". I've been doing photography for many years. I am passionate about it and I simply love shooting weddings, editorial and artistic work. I love to fully collaborate with my clients and I consider myself pretty easy-going. My style is pretty rounded... it's traditional, artistic, and documentary. You get the best from all worlds with me. I also make things simple and fun and you will enjoy your wedding day with me. I must say that whether you're camera shy or not, I promise you will get amazing photos. I know how special your wedding day is for you, and I want to capture all the emotion while documenting your event as a storyteller. Make sure to check out my websites (Florida www.thetopphotographers.com) (worldwide www.thetalentedphotographer.com) and specially my instagram since I have more work there @thetalentedphotographer

36 Reviews for The Talented Photographer

36 The Talented Photographer Reviews

L
Lauren Vance

Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

Christian was fantastic! He made us feel so comfortable on the day of the wedding by just being really laid back, professional, and easy to work with. And our pictures - WOW! They are so beautiful, ... Read more and they captured the feel of our day so well - you can feel the happiness and warmth and love that everyone felt. We are so happy we found him, and are beyond thrilled with the pictures. I cannot recommend him highly enough! If he's free, you should book him ASAP!!!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/19/2018

Easy and fun

Incredible! I am super awkward with photos and I have no idea how to pose or be in front of a camera. Christian made it fun and fast and the photos were beyond what I expected. Our guests also enjoyed ... Read more enjoyed his company, and I received comments from the wedding planner that he has been the best photographer she's worked with in 20 years.

J
josefina

Married on 07/11/2018

Excellent photographer and very happy person. Respectful. On time and reliable. 5/5 stars well earned. Read more Excellent photographer and very happy person. Respectful. On time and reliable. 5/5 stars well earned.