The Terrace Club

Dripping Springs, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Terrace Club

The Terrace Club is a wedding and event venue in Dripping Springs, Texas. They are an all-inclusive wedding and special event venue located 20 minutes from downtown Austin. The venue opened in 2000 and changed ownership in 2006. Hunter and her husband, Pat, own and operate the flourishing venue and are deeply rooted in the Dripping Springs community.

Facilities and Capacity
The Terrace Club has two outdoor ceremony areas and an indoor ceremony area. Their outdoor areas are well maintained and provide stunning views of the rolling hills. They are perched on the tallest ridge for the perfect backdrop. Their indoor space is a large ballroom with 300 degrees of windows and a 2,000 square foot balcony space.

The Terrace Club is an all-inclusive venue that includes in-house catering, decor, a wedding planner, unlimited chairs, tables, white or ivory linens, silverware, china, glassware, centerpiece and a coffee bar in the price. They can host your ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, engagement party, showers and other wedding events. From your first tour of the property until your last guest leaves your personal wedding coordinator will take care of all the details. They staff sets up and cleans up everything for you event so you can focus on preparing for your special day. Even though they have in-house catering they allow you to use your own catering business and choose your own vendors. Their all-inclusive packages come with a lot of event items and services, but you can also choose add-ons such as mahogany chiavari chairs, specialty uplighting, personalized ice sculpture, fire pit with an attendant, upgraded runner, and more. They think of everything so you can have a relaxing and flawless wedding day.

Cuisine
The Terrace Club offers catering and bar services for all your wedding events. Their culinary team works with you to create custom menus for each event. Their menu is full of delicious buffet dishes including beef brisket, smoked chicken, roasted vegetables, herbed beef tenderloin and much more. They create all their dishes from scratch with fresh ingredients and bold flavors. Their catering services include:

• Buffet, plated and station meals
  • Cocktail reception

Featured
Mariana

Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing experience - Great Staff! Thank you

I cannot say enough great things about the staff and venue! The Terrace Club was amazing and really are all inclusive. I was planning my wedding from Massachusetts and they made the process so ... Read more stress-free for us. Also, it's nice to know you can trust them, they really know what they are doing and have great relationships with vendors. Everything from food, decor and place settings to back up plans for when it's raining - Kristen and her staff are on top of it. Seriously this was the best decision we made for our wedding! And our guests raved about the venue, it really is special.

A
Audrey

Getting married on 11/30/2019

Flawless Bliss

I love them. I love the space I love the food I love the decor I love the ambiance I love EVERYTHING about this place and the people. They MADE my wedding happen EXACTLY the way I dreamed it would and ... Read more I would do it all over again if I could!

Maddy
Maddy Dart

Married on 06/14/2019

Book The Terrace Club with no hesitation!!!

Let me begin by saying that The Terrace Club and their staff were THE NUMBER ONE reason that our wedding day was honestly perfect. I could never put into words how big of an impact their hard work had ... Read more on our day but I'm here to try! As we searched for venues when we first got engaged, my now husband and I actually had a conversation about how much the staff at the venue mattered for our decision. After I met Hunter at The Terrace Club on our first visit I knew that was it! They made me feel so at home, and I knew they would always be on the same page as us for our big day. They made our decision so easy and I am so happy we found them. The team is perfect and it really shows. They are all-inclusive, which means they include all decorations such as candles, candle holders, table numbers, signs, chairs, table cloths, place settings, and more! They also put everything together for us! We did not have to lift a finger to set up pictures, chairs, place cards, guestbook, or anything else people end up setting up themselves at other venues. They plan everything too! You get a wedding planner and day-of coordinator just by booking the Terrace Club. The planning aspect is amazing. Once you meet with them for your final "detail meeting," they send over any and all information about the big day. This was SO helpful because I could send helpful documents to friends and family such as timeline, ceremony seating, guest table arrangements and more. Their coordination on the day of is unmatched. I have been a bridesmaid in 3 other weddings in the past year and I truly believe the ladies at The Terrace Club are the most calming, professional, helpful, communicative, and thoughtful. Thank you Hunter for giving us such a warm welcome and always remembering our faces. Thank you Kristen for literally planning our wedding and communicating with all our vendors throughout the process. Thank you Sam for helping us with details, day-of coordination, and our dog Ofi (yes, the venue is dog friendly)! I genuinely could not imagine a more perfect team or venue.