The Terrible Child Photography

West Hartford, Connecticut · View map

About The Terrible Child Photography

The Terrible Child Photography is a wedding photography company based in West Hartford, Connecticut, and services weddings in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Worldwide. Using off camera flash and an opulent, editorial photographic style, the photographers create beautiful photographs with the couples they work with. Lead photographer Mike Keo began his photography work making cover films for Vogue, MUSE and Bullett, before founding The Terrible Child Photography in 2010. The photographer works closely with couples to help plan their wedding day and get to know them, so he can capture authentic moments and reflect their personalities in the photographs.

The Terrible Child Photography offers a range of wedding photography packages. Services can include:

• Second shooter

24 The Terrible Child Photography Reviews

S
Sarina

Married on 01/12/2018

We had a destination wedding in Siem Reap, Cambodia and having Mike with the Terrible Child there was one of the best decisions we made. He has a vision and capability for catching just the perfect ... Read more moments and freezing them in time. I've loved every single one of our photos and will cherish them. Mike was professional, fun, friendly, and wonderful at what he does. He clearly has a passion for what he does and it shows. We absolutely loved him and can't wait for our April reception so we can work with him again.

K
Kathleen

Married on 06/08/2017

Two words... DREAM TEAM! Mike and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. I met Mike at a bridal show a year and a half before my wedding day. He was the only photographer I met with and I ... Read more knew as soon as I met him that I was going to hire him. He is such an amazing person and if you have seen even one of his photos, you already know he is a Photo-God. The photographs were the one thing I was worried about in the weeks leading up to my wedding. However, as soon as Mike, Rob, and Brandon arrived, all my doubts went right out the window. They all were super professional, insanely fun, and knew exactly what they were doing. They captured everything we wanted on the wedding day and did it so quickly! My family and bridal party are still talking (2 months later) about how fun these guys were, and how they were like ninjas on the wedding day! They were all over the place, capturing all the important moments. My family was dreading our portraits...thinking they were going to take forever and be super boring. However Mike got through everything so fast and had everyone laughing all day long. My husband and I just recently got our photos back from Mike and we are still speechless! They are the most beautiful things we have ever laid our eyes on and we can't stop looking at them. We are actually struggling to choose which ones we want in our album because there's so many we love! A big reason why we hired Mike is his photography style. We were so tired of seeing the same boring wedding portraits, so if you are looking for something a little different and artistic, Mike is your guy! He was everything we wanted and more. My husband and I would recommend Mike and company to anyone needing photography services!

A
Amanda

Married on 11/04/2016

Mike, Rob and Brandon are the dream team! They had us laughing the entire day and made us feel completely comfortable! From the minute we hired The Terrible Child, I knew we had made the right choice! ... Read more choice! Mike was always available to answer questions throughout the planning process and helped me create the timeline of the day. The day of went flawlessly, even when some of our guests wandered off during family pictures, he made sure to circle back with us later to get the shots we had wanted! Mike is a true artist who is so passionate about his work, and it certainly shows! HIGHLY recommend!!!