The Timberlodge at Arrowhead

Akron, NY · View map · Visit website

About The Timberlodge at Arrowhead

Timberlodge at Arrowhead Golf Club is a rustic wedding venue in Akon, New York. At this venue you can enjoy scenic views located near the ever-popular Transit Road strip.

COMING SOON: THE STERLING AT ARROWHEAD

The Sterling is a brand new wedding venue located on the grounds of Arrowhead Golf Club in beautiful Akron, New York. The Sterling offers seven unique areas to accommodate every aspect of your memorable celebration and sets the standard for top-notch events in Western New York. It features indoor and outdoor spaces with scenic views and is available for ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, elopements and rehearsal dinners.

Check out our virtual tour of The Sterling; located in the videos above, or visit us at www.thesterlingwny.com for more information.

Timberlodge Facilities and Capacity
The main dining room at Timberlodge at Arrowhead Golf Club can host up to 200 seated guests during the colder months and can be expanded to seat up to 280 guests from May through September, when the covered patio can be utilized. The manicured property includes patios with grand views, heated outdoor space, a grand gazebo perfect for ceremonies, fire pits, tiki torches, and ponds for outdoor wedding events. Timberlodge includes a small hideaway that is the perfect space for couples to do their final touch-ups before walking down the aisle.

Timberlodge Services Offered
Enjoy your wedding knowing that Timberlodge has taken care of everything. In addition to event space, Timberlodge at Arrowhead Golf Club offers these services and event items:

• Set up
  • Flatware
  • China
  • Linens

Cuisine
The chefs at Timberlodge at Arrowhead are dedicated to making a lasting impression. Couples have the option to be served in a style that matches their event, with choices ranging from buffet, plated, passed hors d'oeuvres, and butler-style service.

Other Services
In addition to the services above, this venue also offers:

• Set-up

M
Featured
Molly

Married on 12/02/2017

I cannot begin to explain how amazing my wedding was at the Timberlodge. I found out about this hidden gem from Wedding Wire, and quickly called and set up an appointment with Anna to do a walk ... Read more through and discuss the venue. I instantly fell in love with the rustic, warm feel of the venue. Anna was terrific to work with. Any question I had, she got back to me within a few hours and to a bride, that is definitely something to look for when choosing who to work with. A few days before the wedding reception, I met with Cierra who would be at the venue the day of our wedding to set up and make sure everything went smoothly. Getting married in December, I wanted a rustic, outdoor feel - pine cones, cranberries, greens. I told Cierra that my vision could be seen by going on pinterest or googling rustic winter wedding. What I had in my mind as my dream wedding reception, the Timberlodge made it 100x more beautiful. Not just the beautiful set up, but the food! We cannot begin to explain how many people came up to us boasting about the food. For our appetizers, we chose a few but the star of the event was the mini buffalo chicken pot pies. I have had a few people tell me they were so good, they tried making them at a home. Everyone told me to make sure I eat when I can but as the bride and groom, that's not always the easiest. Cierra set aside a few of each appetizer for us at our table so that we could enjoy what we may have missed and to me, these little details are what made the day so wonderful. The bar staff were courteous and quick, the wait staff was professional. Words cannot describe how much I loved our wedding, and the Timberlodge and its staff was the main part of that. I will forever be grateful to them!

Heather
Heather

Getting married on 10/09/2020

Just booked!!

We just had our tour last week and it was amazing. The venue is beautiful and everything we could have asked for. The staff are extremely helpful and answer all of your questions, we booked our date ... Read more that day and I am so excited to have our wedding/reception here!!

Danielle
Danielle

Getting married on 09/12/2020

Wedding to come!

We just booked our wedding for the sterling for June 2020 and Krystle has been amazing through out the entire process for someone who has no idea what it takes in planning a wedding! She was super ... Read more patient, helpful and I cannot wait to see how it all comes together! They have so much to offer for great prices and the place is beautiful.