The Tipsy Cakery

Livermore, California · View map · Visit website

About The Tipsy Cakery

The Tipsy Cakery is a bakery in Livermore, California, specializing in custom cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. Owner and operator Briana is a self-taught baker and designer who worked for years in the corporate industry before deciding to follow her dream and open a bakery. The Tipsy Cakery is licensed to work out of a commercial kitchen and is inspected by the Alameda County Department of Environmental Health.

The Tipsy Cakery can provide cake stands and cake toppers for their custom cakes, as well as consultations, delivery, private tastings, and set-up. Working with locally-sourced, organic ingredients and fresh fruit, Briana is able to provide clients with gluten free desserts to fit the specific dietary needs of them and their guests.

Other Products

The Tipsy Cakery also bakes cookies, cupcakes, dessert buffets, and groom’s cakes to fulfill every couples’ dessert needs.

9 Reviews for The Tipsy Cakery

9 The Tipsy Cakery Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Event date: 07/12/2015

I will definitely be using The Tipsy Cakery for all my events now! I had such a wonderful experience. It was a pleasure to work with Briana. She was delightful to work with, even better she exceeded ... Read more exceeded my expectations on the cupcakes. They were adorable, tasty, moist & a huge hit at the baby shower. None left over. The hand painted details on the fondant matched the showers theme perfectly, such a sweet touch. Couldn't have been more pleased. Start to finish was a smooth and easy process, everything seemed to be handled effortlessly.

C
Cynden

Married on 02/04/2017

We met with Briana toward the end of our search for a baker and knew shortly thereafter that we wanted to work with her. Not only were her prices much more affordable than most other vendors, she was ... Read more personable and fun to work with. She was always responsive to our emails and flexible when we made requests for information or paperwork that our venue required. We decided to go with her chocolate cake, which was moist and delicious. Even though we primarily served another dessert at the wedding, there was no cake left at the end! Briana also pulled off my wife's vision for the cake flawlessly. We sent Briana a picture of the cake my wife wanted, and when we showed up to the wedding it was as if the picture had come to life. Our guests raved about how beautiful the cake was, and we couldn't help but agree. Briana showed off her skills that day, and we're so happy we chose to work with her. Don't miss out!

E
Emily

Married on 08/20/2016

Briana did an amazing job not only for all of my wedding treats (cake and pie pops) but also made beautiful cookies for my sisters baby shower. Everyone absolutely loved them! She is very detailed and ... Read more thorough in making her fantastic treats. She helped me make decisions and gave me suggestions to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. If you are looking for not only beautiful but delicious creations for any event, Briana is your girl!